B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

@moos54

Nelly et Martina peuvent être amis mais coucher ensemble c'est autre chose elle sont normalement capable de comprendre qu'elle sont en couple chacune de leur coté et par conséquent il y a des règles a respecter sinon il Ny a plus aucune morale et en se moment elle se comporte comme des bonobo qui baise indifféremment selon l'envi du moment c'est naturel je vous l'accorde mais seulement chez les animaux pas chez les être humain.

Nelly and Martina can be friends but sleeping together is something else.They are normally able to understand that they are in a relationship each on their own and therefore there are rules to be respected otherwise there is no morality left and moment it behaves like bonobo which mates indifferently according to the desire of the moment it is natural I grant it to you but only in the animals not in the human being.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

@moos54

Nelly et Martina peuvent être amis mais coucher ensemble c'est autre chose elle sont normalement capable de comprendre qu'elle sont en couple chacune de leur coté et par conséquent il y a des règles a respecter sinon il Ny a plus aucune morale et en se moment elle se comporte comme des bonobo qui baise indifféremment selon l'envi du moment c'est naturel je vous l'accorde mais seulement chez les animaux pas chez les être humain.

Nelly and Martina can be friends but sleeping together is something else.They are normally able to understand that they are in a relationship each on their own and therefore there are rules to be respected otherwise there is no morality left and moment it behaves like bonobo which mates indifferently according to the desire of the moment it is natural I grant it to you but only in the animals not in the human being.

You should go out more often then
We are in 2021, society has evolved just like couples
Why do you think sex shops and swinger clubs exist?
Do you think these are places exclusively for singles?
Do you know the term Candaulism?

There are plenty of couples who live very well with the fact that their partner can have adventures with another person, and this does not prevent them from having a fulfilling life as a couple with marriage and child.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Vous devriez sortir plus souvent que
nous sommes en 2021, la société a évolué comme les couples
Pourquoi pensez-vous que les sex-shops et les clubs échangistes existent?
Pensez-vous que ce sont des lieux exclusivement réservés aux célibataires?
Connaissez-vous le terme Candaulisme?

Il y a beaucoup de couples qui vivent très bien avec le fait que leur partenaire puisse avoir des aventures avec une autre personne, et cela ne les empêche pas d'avoir une vie épanouie en couple avec mariage et enfant.

Excuser moi mais même en 2021 je ne connais pas beaucoup de gens qui fond se que vous me dite les gens qui fréquente les club échangiste sont minoritaire malgré les médias qui incite les gens a s'ouvrir a des pratique plus osé alors c'est vrai que les vente de sex-toys progresse mais il ne faut pas poussé non plus les gens entre guillemets normaux ne font pas ses chose la Martina se comporte clairement comme une célibataire a quoi bon être en couple pour faire ça c'est stupide

et je peut vous dire que si Martina avais des enfant elle ne serait pas en train de batifoler en B4 car elle n'en n'aurait pas le temps.

Excuse me but even in 2021 I do not know many people who melt what you tell me the people who go to swingers clubs are in the minority despite the media which encourages people to open up to more daring practices so it's true that the sale of sex toys is progressing but we must not push either people in normal quotes do not do his things Martina is clearly behaving like a bachelor what is the point of being in a relationship to do that it's stupid

and I can tell you that if Martina had children she wouldn't be playing around in B4 because she wouldn't have time.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Excuser moi mais même en 2021 je ne connais pas beaucoup de gens qui fond se que vous me dite les gens qui fréquente les club échangiste sont minoritaire malgré les médias qui incite les gens a s'ouvrir a des pratique plus osé alors c'est vrai que les vente de sex-toys progresse mais il ne faut pas poussé non plus les gens entre guillemets normaux ne font pas ses chose la Martina se comporte clairement comme une célibataire a quoi bon être en couple pour faire ça c'est stupide

et je peut vous dire que si Martina avais des enfant elle ne serait pas en train de batifoler en B4 car elle n'en n'aurait pas le temps.

Excuse me but even in 2021 I do not know many people who melt what you tell me the people who go to swingers clubs are in the minority despite the media which encourages people to open up to more daring practices so it's true that the sale of sex toys is progressing but we must not push either people in normal quotes do not do his things Martina is clearly behaving like a bachelor what is the point of being in a relationship to do that it's stupid

and I can tell you that if Martina had children she wouldn't be playing around in B4 because she wouldn't have time.

Precisely, Martina and Alberto are still young, they still have time before having children and so they can have experiences.

Do we really know people in general? I think you might be surprised with the result because we only know what people want to show us

I had proof of this only with my own neighbors 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

on a une sacrée bande de vieux gâteux rétrogrades .....on vous demande pas de faire des partouzes dans les maisons de retraite ...mais laissez vivre ces jeunes qui ont l 'âge de vos petits enfants et qui  font pareil dans votre dos ....ils  fument baisent et rigolent 

• Upvote 1

quand au personnes qui dise quelle ont des enfant et quelle arrive a faire ça c'est soit par ce quelle n'ont pas la garde de leurs enfant soit les enfants sont grand soit se sont des mythomane.

car moi j'en et un et je peut vous dire que c'est impossible d'avoir le temps pour se genre de choses je vais même vous dire un truc c'est peut être l'une des raisons pour les quelles je fréquente rlc et le forum car je n'ai même pas le temps avec ma femme de pratiqué je ne dispose que de quelques minute pour cela et je suis obliger de faire vite avant que le môme se réveille et cris maman pour nous interrompre des fois je me demande si il ne le fait pas exprès. 🤣😩

when the people who say that they have children and what happens to do that is either because they do not have custody of their children or the children are grown up or they are liars.

because me I and one and I can tell you that it is impossible to have time for this kind of things I will even tell you something that may be one of the reasons why I attend rlc and the forum because I don't even have time with my wife to practice I only have a few minutes for that and I have to do it quickly before the kid wakes up and cries mom to interrupt us sometimes I wonder if he doesn't do it on purpose 🤣🤣

• Like 1

I will say again that I am not an Aleksandra fan , but I think she is by far and from all the tenants in all of RLC apartments the most erotical and sensual participant , the way she touches herself and moves , she can really drive the imagination wild .. much much kudos by me ☺️

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

You should go out more often then
We are in 2021, society has evolved just like couples
Why do you think sex shops and swinger clubs exist?
Do you think these are places exclusively for singles?
Do you know the term Candaulism?

There are plenty of couples who live very well with the fact that their partner can have adventures with another person, and this does not prevent them from having a fulfilling life as a couple with marriage and child.

One side of a relationship has sex with others, while the other side is alone at home, is certainly, even in this millennium, not the new norm but rather selfish and cold-hearted.

I think, if Bodgan were to behave like this, the people in this forum would have scolded him long ago.

• Like 1