B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

speculation theory.... lust is a powerful deceiver and the lust between M & N...is on full....that is not matched with their mates ...yes N&B have had hot sex  ...in the past  ... but they could be realizing a new lesbian relationship that could derail their hetero relationships ... something I'm sensing ....  and this Bogdan MOOD is concerning and feeding my speculation change is coming 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

He will never do it on camera. The closest he ever got on camera was the erotic photoshoot with Annabelle.

if he walked in with her leg up on the shower door , shaving and that pussy spread wide like it is ....his Dick would soon forget or care about cameras ..... 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Sorry for your loss.This friend of mine i dont know what hapened to him because he leaved city,but when he leaved almlst looked like a diferent person(for worst of course).Thats what i mean regard Martina,she comes drunked sometimes during night outs and she smokes but she always looked heath outside that.Hate to know she is some wc corner making lines and getting adicted.

My friend was a recreational user. Parties only. It's only when it coincides with an underlying psychological problem that it tends to get out of control. He learned that he was not the father of his wife's second child and things went down hill after that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, philo said:

My friend was a recreational user. Parties only. It's only when it coincides with an underlying psychological problem that it tends to get out of control. He learned that he was not the father of his wife's second child and things went down hill after that.

Dam.But is lot more easy to get adicted with heavy drugs then weed,even tought both are considered adicted.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

yep and it's +20 C in BCN today so "summer temp" for me 

LOL  We're at -6  or 21F  with a wind it's a hell of a lot colder.  I'll make arrangement for it to head for BCN  they could use some freezing temps.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Just smoking, but very frustrating still. We have big beautiful gardens and terraces where people can smoke. It makes me angry, all this hiding from cameras. 😡

Nothing exciting about watching someone smoke.  

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

come on Bogdan jump in the shower with this sexy Holly...she is really missing Dick cause she is not playing with the girls ....and that will LIFT his spirits 

whats sad about that??? thats fantasy thinking like many of us  have ...nothing sad about that ...that would blow this forum away...there have hundreds of similar wishes posted here ... get happy sad face 

• Like 1