B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

Just now, LUCKY2962 said:

tu vois tu as perdu une occasion de te taire encore une fois , je répondais au malheur à la tristesse de B,  en étant ironique bien sûr rien à voir avec H, des fois, il faut savoir passer son tour...

c'est parce que tes commentaires n'ont aucun sens la plupart du temps :biggrin: 

juste avant tu parles quand même si Holly n'attendrait pas quelqu'un, donc il est assez facile d'en conclure que le suivant est aussi en lien avec Holly, ce qui a quand même plus de sens que de vouloir rester debout toute la nuit par rapport à Bogdan 

Donc ton obsession n'est pas Holly mais Bogdan, merci d'avoir clarifier mon erreur :biggrin:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What a ridiculous concept...a Spaniard understanding Spanish! I've heard it all now!...😏

A bit like if you were Geordie and you understood what Luna could say on the phone, it's really incredible this concept of nationality :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BgLubowski said:

I don't remember the Bogdan affair but I do remember the epic pole dancing very light bdsm night. Still watch it time to time.

One of the BDSM girls was somewhat plump. I taped Nelly leaving the bed after Bogdan had fallen asleep to get naked with her on the sofa and returned to bed before Bogdan woke up. I may be the only one who saw it because it was in the middle the night and all of RLC was dead asleep. I just happened to leave my laptop on and was about to turn in when I saw Nelly come to the sofa naked. It was before RLC replay but I taped it. RLC allowed sex under the blanket back then so I cannot see what they did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LUCKY2962 said:

et puis camarade soumis, j'ai le replay, pas besoin de veiller pour quoi que ce soit !

si tu commence a être désobligeant, je vais l'être aussi mais tu ne gagneras pas contre moi 

A bon entendeur 

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

is he handling it ...what has he ever seen??? but regardless 2 COMPLETLEY differnt couples and people 

completely different ...  and isn't going thru whatever ??? Bogdan is going thru... different histories ...

how often have we heard on hear that both men knew whats going on and had no problem because they let the girls go have fun and have sexual experiments as part of their relationships 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just as someone here assumed that Bodgan had sex with Martina just because it took them 2 hours to get somewhere, also your conclusion is just an assumption.

I don't know if you are ignorant or stupid? Ignorance we can fix!

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

c'est parce que tes commentaires n'ont aucun sens la plupart du temps :biggrin: 

juste avant tu parles quand même si Holly n'attendrait pas quelqu'un, donc il est assez facile d'en conclure que le suivant est aussi en lien avec Holly, ce qui a quand même plus de sens que de vouloir rester debout toute la nuit par rapport à Bogdan 

Donc ton obsession n'est pas Holly mais Bogdan, merci d'avoir clarifier mon erreur :biggrin:

WHAT?  Lucky is obsess with Bogdan?  Can't be, he's usually says such kind things about him 😇

• Haha 1