B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

Noldus

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she does ok financially out of the project. She doesn't really need to lie underneath C&C shagging for extra Euros, unless it's her fantasy thing, which I very much doubt...:dodgy:

If she likes the company in B5, that's fine, like what she's doing now, but she shouldn't embarrass herself with the ridiculously sad shows...You might not be aware that I used to be her #1 fan, but she's lost some of my respect this time around, with these shows...I still like her, but not as before I'm afraid...:sad:

We don't really know what their financial situation is.  Their time in the GOV apartments are not unlimited.  So their future after their time is up may be uncertain.  Nice to put away the money while you can.

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

without them I guess you would have nothing to bitch about and have to find something else to do.

I have plenty of things to do!  Just because I come on here when I get a chance, doesn't mean I have nothing to do.  What is it with you people?  Just because you all don't have anything better to do, you think that goes for everyone on this forum?  I just like poking the bee hive from time to time...what's the matter with that LOL.

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

We don't really know what their financial situation is.  Their time in the GOV apartments are not unlimited.  So their future after their time is up may be uncertain.  Nice to put away the money while you can.

Yes...when they leave the project they usually fuck off to Dubai for a few weeks or months...fact! 😏

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have plenty of things to do!  Just because I come on here when I get a chance, doesn't mean I have nothing to do.  What is it with you people?  Just because you all don't have anything better to do, you think that goes for everyone on this forum?  I just like poking the bee hive from time to time...what's the matter with that LOL.

Well if there's no RLC beehive to poke I guess you'll be visiting the VHTV beehive then.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...when they leave the project they usually fuck off to Dubai for a few weeks or months...fact! 😏

Then they'll definitely need to make all the money they can as Dubai is pretty expensive.

Just now, Lurkker said:

Then they'll definitely need to make all the money they can as Dubai is pretty expensive.

Don't think for one second that the girls that visit Dubai after RLC, are paying anything to be there.  Dubai is a place that they really make their money!!