B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

The explanation I have , it is the following ... Serafima secured a job for C&C , Radislava and they simply work for her so she gets her bonus money or whatsoever . 

I will take it as a 90-10 at the end of the month bonus monthly money that she gets by just wondering around naked and teasing the audience . To be honest , it can actually be a fair deal , I secured you a job , I do nothing than being naked and when the time comes , i only want my percentage ... that’s how you call someone the perfect business mind person 😁😂🤣

I think she has overpassed in this the longest tenant currently , but at least she pleases the audience and her fans 😉😏

I just invited my next door neighbor to the house so me and the neighbor across the street can have sex while she's laying on the bed next to us.  It's the only way my next door neighbor can get enough bonus money for groceries and then she is going to invite FG and myself over so I can watch them eat.  Isn't that the way it goes at you alls houses?

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she already did it to him in her bedroom they had him nude then too and nothing happened

It was the day that the “ orgy “ happened if I remember correctly ... the thing is that on that day , she left the room and she went to the living room 😂🤣 as soon as carlos started fucking Claire 

52 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

i guess Monica is out of favor.

Monica will be back and I hope my prediction will be correct that she will surrender to something more by Valentine’s Day 😉😇

51 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but it is Carlos...😏

I think it is the only woman ( besides Loraine ) that carlos won’t dare not even at his wildest drunk sessions to lay a hand on her 😂🤣

The problem is that not only she didn’t seem to want to touch him but she had absolutely no interest to do at easy one per cent what she does while massaging the girls . Pff , she is for sure the Ice Queen 👑