Freddy (2021) #1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

THat guy maybe?

She's given BJ's to guys before even when Andrew was present but never fucked anyone once they officially got together. So them being this close doesn't mean anything to me. If she actually fucks another guy then it will mean the two are no longer together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's given BJ's to guys before even when Andrew was present but never fucked anyone once they officially got together. So them being this close doesn't mean anything to me. If she actually fucks another guy then it will mean the two are no longer together.

They are no longer together. I can tell you

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just no more feelings for each other. Was no big fight. Please understand the details should be private 😉

Ok, I understand that. Its a shame how that happens. Its pretty unusual for people thier age for a p ermanent relationship.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That would be absolutely hilarious 🤣

It would be funny but Ken can actually bring it, giving Barbie a good old fashioned banging! Has he ever been with anyone else on VH? And how would that sit with Barbie? I think it would be devastating on her.

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

It would be funny but Ken can actually bring it, giving Barbie a good old fashioned banging! Has he ever been with anyone else on VH? And how would that sit with Barbie? I think it would be devastating on her.

Of course. I was only joking. Not sure how Barbie will take it 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Surely would open a free slot to new tenants

• Haha 2