B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

another off topic i cant help myself but the secret to eating pussy is to spell out the alphabet on their clit, girls be thinking you get paid for doing it,okay last off topic tonight lol oh i heard that from the late great Robin Williams it was part of his comedy routine but damn if that shit dont work to funny

what if you're dyslexic?  or chinese? too many characters there. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The only problem is that the shows dictate this dynamic. It's about having almost mandatory nudity at prime time. In a real apartment, the girls wouldn't be forced to perform the same bullshit for the cameras every secound or third night.

In the end, it would be better to make these apartments more real. Not to have only one guy in the cast and especially to stop this silly pseudo lesbian events.

What dictates the shows?

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

I hope they move Radislava to the villa, shes so lost and bored where she is. its like watching an animal trapped in a cage

It would do her good to be around the other girls and have acsess to a place to smoke and workout

I think she'd just put her bed in the fitness room...😁

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

What dictates the shows?

In their apartment in russia, the life of Nelly and Bodgan was the subject. A glimpse into their private lives, the get-togethers with real friends, music study training by Nelly, etc. and of course their sex life. Everything fit together because it was real.

GOV with it stupid concept, all this is parctically only a setting for stupid shows including endless repetition of nudity and silly teasing events. So often, the shows dictate the action, and not the real life intentions of the residents. Therefore, so much doesn't fit because it's not real. It is a facade to deliver cheaply produced shows for the cameras.

I hope RLC stops with these shows and makes the real life of the residents the center of attention again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In their apartment in russia, the life of Nelly and Bodgan was the subject. A glimpse into their private lives, the get-togethers with real friends, music study training by Nelly, etc. and of course their sex life. Everything fit together because it was real.

GOV with it stupid concept, all this is parctically only a setting for stupid shows including endless repetition of nudity and silly teasing events. So often, the shows dictate the action, and not the real life intentions of the residents. Therefore, so much doesn't fit because it's not real. It is a facade to deliver cheaply produced shows for the cameras.

I hope RLC stops with these shows and makes the real life of the residents the center of attention again.

if its so stupid and endless why the hell are you still paying attention to it got no life i guess lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I know you're like a stuck record most of the time, going over the same ground post after post...but I do recognise your frustration Dino. I've always been a fan of the GOV (as its called now). but mainly because of the quick turnaround of girls...Sad as it sounds, but I used to find it exciting when a new girl or new girls were due to arrive...and the rooms weren't empty for very long. But having said that, I used to tune into many of the other apts too...Like N&B, R1 and 2, Eva's place, and others, because, they delivered what, I suspect, you're talking about...REAL LIFE. Sadly the choice is very limited now...for you, and me, because the Girls apts aren't exciting me like they used to. I think the pandemic is a factor, but not THE factor...but the revolving door has slowed right down now...and what we see is what we get for month after month after month...instead of 30, 60 or 90 days......

So I know where you're coming from...you just need to repeat it all the time...and especially in bold...😏

Basically we need more apartments to suit all tastes, then we don't need to complain about apartments because we'll  be watching something we like...

But that will be a while yet...if RLC can survive this....

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

At the end of the day, RLC is in business to make money.  If the GOV/COV concept brings them more subscribers (more money) than the previous apartment concept, then it will remain as is.  Think about it, if they were losing subscribers because of the GOV/COV concept wouldn't they reverse course?

Your constant insistence of "get rid of the girls" doesn't take into account that they are playing by the rules that RLC has set up.  It's RLC choice whether they want to get rid of the bonus list.  If RLC decided to no longer pay bonuses for these acts I suspect the girls will stop doing them.  I also suspect that their subscriber base would shrink and they'll loss money.

As long as there is a bonus list, do you hold it against the girls to make money?

• Upvote 1

Sorry to any Aleks fans but for me, Aleks's room often looks like it's a scene straight off VHTV!...only plusher. This is all a show, arranged with her guy to make more dosh...She doesn't float my boat, I'm afraid...she was better when she was a cleaner...😒

• Upvote 1