B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

2 hours ago, omedo said:

When Martina and Bogdan had the conversation she asked him if Nelly would let him have an affair with another girl and Bogdan said no, in this sense Nelly is quite selfish because it would have to be reciprocal, saving the distances is the same thing that happens with Loraine and Anthony, she "can have fun with other girls" but he is forbidden...

Just what else was said in that 2 hour ride home conversation?  You seem to know a lot about something that you possibly couldn't because you weren't there.  If all you are going off of is what Martina might have told Alberto, or what you might have heard in a camera that has the volume turned on.  Where did you hear this conversation in the first place? 

I'm not coming down on you so don't be one of those people that stop translating just because I'm skeptical.  There are many people that really appreciate what you and others do to make things more clear.  Skepticism will always exist regardless of how something is translated due to there being too many words that are spelled the same but can mean so many things different.  Anyway, thanks for your translations!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

With Alberto, it seems to me a bit like he has no other choice. As if he is unnecessary for Martina and thus has to live a relationship on an unequal level.

Is it not possible that Alberto might not want to be with another woman?  Just because Martina says she wouldn't mind out of her own guilt, it could be a trap for Alberto.  Women are very cunning creatures and you can't trust them as far as you could spit!!

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not so sure Eva wanted to be in an open relationship but she tolerated it because Sam wanted it. And Sam wasn't exactly accommodating about it sometimes making her sleep on the couch while he was fucking away some other girl. I think this played a big part in why she ended things with him.

Sounds logical to me!!

59 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, I have observed several situations where she had sex with other guys and also with another girl. However, I do not know the language and therefore cannot say what she said about the situation.

Paybacks are a bitch aren't they LMAO

32 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Pay attention. The topic was about her with other men, not total people. And she did not have sex with Sasha.

OK, I have to use a time out here.  Nobody knows what anybody did with whomever when they were at Masha's because the cams were conveniently put UM for extended hours of time during all the visits with people like Jane & Dick, Eva & Sam, and Nelly & Bogdan!

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and some wonder why we have stopped giving info in these threads ...

because someone doesn't take every translation as gospel?  You only want people that take what is translated as the god's honest truth?  Come on Noldus, you're better than that!!

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nobody wants to see an open relationship on RLC more than me. A true open relationship where both are equals instead of trash that Nelly wants to pull with Bogdan.

They broke up shortly before RLC shut down the Russian apartments. Last I checked she is currently still with the guy she visited Masha with when Jane and Dick were also visiting.

The time they visited the guy was super shy at first then when they started fucking the apt went offline and we missed most of their stay. Covid has stopped everything. It would be nice to see some old faces returning for visits it's just a shame it won't happen anytime soon. I still wish RLC still had their Russian apartments. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1