B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

Thought I would share some excerpts from the lyrics of the song Nelly put on just before she and Martina started fucking: 

Two steps forward, One step back, Feel my body, we won't go backNo,No, no

Celestial bodies breathe down on me, oh, I'm hot and cold and hot and bothered,Yeah yeah, yeah...

A ricochet around in my mind, can't hear nothing I see, You're walking a tightrope, I ain't looking down

You got something to prove, do ya, do ya?,Yeah, well them wayward stares get mad down here...

Dissarray, dissarray, diss away, diss away, The light and the shade, fade

Two steps forward, one step back, Feel my body we don't go back, No, No, no

Here I go, I go, I go, I go again, I'm going on out of my way, oh, Just what set this thing off in the first place?

I'm burning both ends and in time there won't be, Nothing left of me, Wait and see, yeah

But for all that I know, I might've doubled back around the ground, similar familiar, yeah

Climbed to a birds eye height for a birds eye sight

Retraced my steps, with every step I get further, yet I can't escape, Now, don't hesitate now

To kick ya bad habits

Go out and grab it, son, 'til the morning comes,That British sun

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think that Nelly should arrange another overnight stay at Martina and Albertos' apartment and away from Bogdans' control. He may control the Villa but he can't control everything. Whats he gonna do?... Leave? Bogdan would not last a New York minute without Nelly.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that Nelly should arrange another overnight stay at Martina and Albertos' apartment and away from Bogdans' control. He may control the Villa but he can't control everything. Whats he gonna do?... Leave? Bogdan would not last a New York minute without Nelly.

Yes, I think Bogdan should be freed up so that he can take a run at either Holly or Megan.  Lets see how Nelly would handle that.

• Like 1