B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There was only three situations, and two of them were with one of Sam's friends that was more encouraged by Sam.

Well, then you have now disproved the only example on RLC where I suspected an open relationship would have been fair for both sides. 😉

Anyway, I did not know that the two are no longer together. Still, I would really like to see Eva back in the cast at least. 😃 Didn't she even take language lessons because she wanted to travel the world ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Well, then you have now disproved the only example on RLC where I suspected an open relationship would have been fair for both sides. 😉

Anyway, I did not know that the two are no longer together. Still, I would really like to see Eva back in the cast at least. 😃 Didn't she even take language lessons because she wanted to travel the world ...

Nobody wants to see an open relationship on RLC more than me. A true open relationship where both are equals instead of trash that Nelly wants to pull with Bogdan.

They broke up shortly before RLC shut down the Russian apartments. Last I checked she is currently still with the guy she visited Masha with when Jane and Dick were also visiting.

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Personne ne veut plus que moi voir une relation ouverte sur RLC. Une véritable relation ouverte où les deux sont égaux au lieu de déchets que Nelly veut tirer avec Bogdan.

Ils se sont séparés peu de temps avant que RLC ne ferme les appartements russes. La dernière fois que j’ai vérifié, elle est toujours avec le gars avec qui elle une visite rendu à Masha quand Jane et Dick sont également en visite.

Eva n’est plus avec Sam en juillet 2019 elle est venue avec un nouveau petit ami pour deux semaines de vacances en italie chez Masha mais je voudrais bien la revoir aussi

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, then you have now disproved the only example on RLC where I suspected an open relationship would have been fair for both sides.

And speaking of, Jane and Dick would probably be the closest to fair open relationship. I think Jane was free to do whatever she wanted as we have seen her have sex with Sasha, but I don't think she cared to much be with other men often.

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Eh bien, vous avez maintenant réfuté le seul exemple sur RLC où je soupçonnais qu’une relation ouverte aurait été juste pour les deux côtés. 😉

Quoi qu’il en soit, je ne savais pas que les deux ne sont plus ensemble. Pourtant, j’aimerais vraiment revoir Eva au moins dans le casting. 😃 N’a-t-elle même pas pris des cours de langue parce qu’elle voulait parcourir le monde...

Eva n’est plus avec Sam en juillet 2019 elle est venue avec un nouveau petit ami pour deux semaines de vacances en italie chez Masha mais je voudrais bien la revoir aussi

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There was only three situations, and two of them were with one of Sam's friends that was more encouraged by Sam.

"Only three situations" ? I have video of Eva having sex with five different people not counting whatever she and Sasha did under the covers for two days.

4 hours ago, philo said:

I'm burning both ends and in time there won't be, Nothing left of me, Wait and see, yeah

Interesting lyrics indeed but this one line explains these peoples lives to a "T".  There will be nothing left of them if they continue to burn the candle at both ends!!