Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Però dovrebbe decidersi. 

O gli piace o è un idiota. Ogni volta è la stessa storia, prima sembra l'uomo più importante del mondo e il giorno dopo lo prende a insulti al telefono e fa scenate isteriche. 

Non è una relazione sana. 

How many of us have we been in relations that they have been toxic and not nice / unhealthy  ? We know that it isn’t good but we insist on them , always expecting that it could change .

She goes back all the time because it seems that he gives her something that no other can and she needs it . What this is , we don’t know . Sex ? Safety of having a guy to talk to other than Malia ? The ability that she can be herself ( shouting , be angry , having things her way ) without questions from him ? At the end , going back always , it seems that feelings are really much and you don’t go just because you fancy or whatever . But again , this is her decision and we are here to see this happening ( that we don’t 😁😆 ) and not ask her not to do it or do it . 

I tell you what , if I could manipulate a woman that she claims she controls everything and have her all the time and after quarreling come back to me , I must be doing something right . At the end , I am not an idiot because I get the girl all the time 😉 She is the idiot because she can’t escape from me and I always have the way to bring her back . If she shouts to me or whatever behavior i get , I still have the chance that she comes at my place , lays on my couch , talk to her and make her smile while together . At the end , the “ loser “ always wins because she is addicted to him ☺️

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How many of us have we been in relations that they have been toxic and not nice / unhealthy  ? We know that it isn’t good but we insist on them , always expecting that it could change .

She goes back all the time because it seems that he gives her something that no other can and she needs it . What this is , we don’t know . Sex ? Safety of having a guy to talk to other than Malia ? The ability that she can be herself ( shouting , be angry , having things her way ) without questions from him ? At the end , going back always , it seems that feelings are really much and you don’t go just because you fancy or whatever . But again , this is her decision and we are here to see this happening ( that we don’t 😁😆 ) and not ask her not to do it or do it . 

I tell you what , if I could manipulate a woman that she claims she controls everything and have her all the time and after quarreling come back to me , I must be doing something right . At the end , I am not an idiot because I get the girl all the time 😉 She is the idiot because she can’t escape from me and I always have the way to bring her back . If she shouts to me or whatever behavior i get , I still have the chance that she comes at my place , lays on my couch , talk to her and make her smile while together . At the end , the “ loser “ always wins because she is addicted to him ☺️

In parte concordo. Se lui è un idiota Leora è più stupida che ci sta insieme. 

• Like 1

Leora There is Paul who speaks every day 

To be happy It is always present 

The boyfriend is always arguing It is not good for leora  

Malia is a friend who is always present for everything  

Give love and affection 

Make leora happy 

Thank you my lovely Leora for another sensitive beautiful bate and a hard orgasm loved every minute of it.

The only thing I wish is that you just let it all out when you cum,I like to hear you.Love you always and as usual

a big kiss on your lovely tits.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for a lovely bate and a hard orgasm on the couch with a great up close cam 3,loved it .It´s

nice to hear when you cum and I see that you really enjoy it so please continue with this.Love you always

and as always a big kiss on your fantastic tits.Oh btw Leora loved your sexy yellow outfit earlier today,very nice

and you looked so good in it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1