Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Off Topic : Intestinal fortitude running away with ones thoughts again. This is the Fan Page Leora topic thread. This would belong in the Fan page Malia topic thread, in my opinion. 

O well, back to the ignore button you go. Until such time I decide to see how totally off topic you have ventured ! May I remind you the human male is also equipped with a brain to 

conjure thoughts with. ☺️

Then we all join in and go narna narna narna narna because we don't have  a brain.      7.20 Am here and I've just woke up to the same old same old fucking hell makes you want to swear

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Wow Leora is out for two nights... Speculations will riot 😁

Oh no i cant stand it will she ever return i cant sleep for worry  i am going to have to see father brown he will help me in my time of need he always gives me a warm hand

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Leora not coming back soon it will see us all jumping out of windows, pulling our hair out, throwing our selves under trucks if she spends another night away... 😃

Oh my god dont say that going to have to fuck the wife again    never mind can always put a picture of leora on a bag i put over her head

• Like 1
  • Haha 3