Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

His residence should be a dumpster.

Yes, Foamy and I are still not over her picking a tree hugger over a fluffy tailed woodland creature. 😩

See, i'm perfectly fine. Both like their Slipper(s).

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

FYI I left a surprise in one of those slipper(s) 😉😜

Urghh. Thanks. Wondered what that was squelching noise was when they walk across the floor....🤢

Malia will show me the love back one day - She'll write an S on one and a G on the other! I know she wants to!😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, patou said:

Can you clarify your thinking ??

Maybe everything they wanted to throw away has been sorted and ready to go. That may be it for now.

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Peut-être que tout ce qu’ils voulaient jeter a été trié et prêt à être utilisé. Ça pourrait être ça pour le moment.

Oui mais j’ai pensée quand elle à jeté je crois une peluche qui venait de son petit ami je commencais à me réjouir je suis peut trompé

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
31 minutes ago, patou said:

Yes but I thought when she threw I think a teddy bear that came from her boyfriend I was starting to rejoice I may have been cheated

The Koala didn't come from You-Sadly-Know-Who, that is the only toy that didn't. All the small ones, the really rubbish ones, they were from him, as was the snow globe she kept in the drawer most of the time. That and some bears went, but one or 2 survived. To say she wasn't impressed with them, is an big understatement!

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Le Koala n'est pas venu de You-Sadly-Know-Who, c'est le seul jouet qui ne l'a pas fait. Tous les petits, les plus sales, ils venaient de lui, de même que la boule à neige qu'elle gardait la plupart du temps dans le tiroir. Cela et quelques ours sont partis, mais un ou deux ont survécu. Dire qu'elle a été impressionnée par eux, c'est un gros euphémisme!

Mais la je parlais d'un petit ours pas du Panda qui est sur son lit

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

But I was talking about a little bear not the Panda who is on his bed

That was one that survived, yes. But usually that just sits there on the table on Malia's side.

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C'était celui qui a survécu, oui. Mais généralement, cela se trouve juste là sur la table du côté de Malia.

Celui qu'elle avait sur sa table de nuit dans la chambre de léora est-il toujours lac pour Malia je suis d'accord elle la deux au total quelle avait récupéré

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Enjoy while you can. Leora had a bit of hesitation, at the bedroom door, while making up her mind as to which way to go with koala. To keep, or not to keep ??

It is possible koala will not be a resident of the apartment. After the next cleaning !   😉

Hope Leora will have noticed no Koala no me here too.

55 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hope Leora will have noticed no Koala no me here too.

I will send her another soon as i find her address i dont want to lose you aussie dont know how i will go on without you getting upset now im having trouble getting an hard on and you never sent me your picture so i will have to rely on leora  thats alright then  bye

• Haha 1