Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

That was a nice surprise,almost missed it.Thank you my lovely Leora for a wonderful bate with a nice hard cum

in the one of the best cam positions up close and I loved it.Love you always Leora and as usual a big kiss on your

beautiful body.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Wow,after a long warm up our sunburnt Lady Of The House,Leora give us a very intensive bate with her little

Mr.Pink friend with an hard orgasm,loved it.but please Leora,don´t swallow your satisfaction when you cum,just

let it out,especially when you´re alone in the apartment.Love you always Leora and as usual a big kiss on your

body.Oh,btw love your little smile afterwards when you show that you´re satisfied.

Edited by masterchef56
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nice surprise Leora seeing the Koala back on your bed.

Enjoy while you can. Leora had a bit of hesitation, at the bedroom door, while making up her mind as to which way to go with koala. To keep, or not to keep ??

It is possible koala will not be a resident of the apartment. After the next cleaning !   😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Enjoy while you can. Leora had a bit of hesitation, at the bedroom door, while making up her mind as to which way to go with koala. To keep, or not to keep ??

It is possible koala will not be a resident of the apartment. After the next cleaning !   😉

Oh, you've done it now! I can imagine the steam rising in one part of the world, from such a suggestion!

(It is too often in the way though!)

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh, you've done it now! I can imagine the steam rising in one part of the world, from such a suggestion!

(It is too often in the way though!)

I just posted her actions that I observed. There were items that went into either, the kitchen trash container, or the one in her bedroom. 

She, as near as I could tell, was doing two things. One to put the winter garments toward the back of the shelves.  or as in the case of the winter coats. Into cabinets. While bringing the summer clothing to the front of the shelves. Plus culling a few items while doing so.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, scutus said:

Over the balcony or off with his head I say 😏 jk

• Like 2

Just now, Pepe said:

Over the balcony or off with his head I say 😏 jk

This has been suggested before. Hmmm!  Maybe its survival to this point, is the result of Leora reading that suggestion. 

You just may have given koala another term of residency !  😊

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

This has been suggested before. Hmmm!  Maybe its survival to this point, is the result of Leora reading that suggestion. 

You just may have given koala another term of residency !  😊

His residence should be a dumpster.

Yes, Foamy and I are still not over her picking a tree hugger over a fluffy tailed woodland creature. 😩

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, scutus said:

I just posted her actions that I observed. There were items that went into either, the kitchen trash container, or the one in her bedroom. 

She, as near as I could tell, was doing two things. One to put the winter garments toward the back of the shelves.  or as in the case of the winter coats. Into cabinets. While bringing the summer clothing to the front of the shelves. Plus culling a few items while doing so.

Well, you'll remember last October, all the toys were being thrown until Malia asked for a couple, and that caused a sudden change of heart and many survived the cull as a result. Not that she was interested in them in the first place was she! (Don't blame her for that). A spring clean/Clear out may now have ended, just have to see.