Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

Yeah,Leora seizes the opportunity and give us an excellent bate.Starts off on the couch in cam 3 and then move to the bedroom

to finish in bed with cam 9.Oooh what a beautiful bate with little Mr.Pink and a hard orgasm,lovet it Leora.Love you always Leora

and as usual a big,big kiss on your ass.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Yeah,Leora seizes the opportunity and give us an excellent bate.Starts off on the couch in cam 3 and then move to the bedroom

to finish in bed with cam 9.Oooh what a beautiful bate with little Mr.Pink and a hard orgasm,lovet it Leora.Love you always Leora

and as usual a big,big kiss on your ass.

Video Video for the unbelievers 

• Upvote 1

Hello my lovely Leora,this is only for you about your mutual bate this evening.Today it was a real pleasure to

really hear your moaning and your little louder voice so I´m very pleased.And it´s a great pleasure to watch you

when you doing Malia,I can see in your beautiful face that you really enjoy what you´re doing.I´ve only one wish

the next time you two using your dildos,please go all the way in with it,I know you want to,I´ve seen when you do it

alone that you do it.And one more thing,I love watching you after your orgasm how you seems to really enjoying the

aftermath.Love you always Leora and as usual a big kiss on your beautiful body.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She almost looked drunk after her climax! When moving to start on Malia, she's on her knees and nearly loses balance! And still feels hot a minute after. Now THAT shows what effect it had on her! 🥵

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She almost looked drunk after her climax! When moving to start on Malia, she's on her knees and nearly loses balance! And still feels hot a minute after. Now THAT shows what effect it had on her! 🥵

Cum drunk indeed.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Dopo tutto il pomeriggio di ieri che ha passato tutto il tempo a toccarsela era come se fosse si fossero aperte le acque di sfogo di una diga. 

• Like 3