Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I am sure i speak on behalf of my fellow UK citizens when i say, if she decided to throw the Union Jack cushions away, i couldn't care less! What would it matter! 

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Urghh. Thanks. Wondered what that was squelching noise was when they walk across the floor....🤢

Malia will show me the love back one day - She'll write an S on one and a G on the other! I know she wants to!😄

AND, Leora will throw you over the balcony railing. For suggesting that in HER topic page !!!😏😁

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

AND, Leora will throw you over the balcony railing. For suggesting that in HER topic page !!!😏

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADMIN, BAN ME.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADMIN, BAN ME.

Correct me if I am wrong !   ☺️ Is not the Leora and Malia Fans ( positive--complimentary-- comments ) page quieter now ???

One can not expect results calling off topic posts, spam. If one chooses to not follow the page topic themselves !

Leora, pardon me for discussing forum etiquette ! Just reminding people, fans or otherwise, to pay heed to which topic page they are posting in.  😏

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I am sure i speak on behalf of my fellow UK citizens when i say, if she decided to throw the Union Jack cushions away, i couldn't care less! What would it matter! 

Some new Aussie ones would look great Leora.

• Like 2

Wow,wow and our little Lady Of The House,Leora endows us with a second bate today,loved it.Could it be

that she´s horny?Thinks so,it was a great passioned and intensiv fingerbate with a hard cum,nice.Love

you always Leora and as usual a big kiss on your fantastic body and I love your suntan,looks great on you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Wow,wow and our little Lady Of The House,Leora endows us with a second bate today,loved it.Could it be

that she´s horny?Thinks so,it was a great passioned and intensiv fingerbate with a hard cum,nice.Love

you always Leora and as usual a big kiss on your fantastic body and I love your suntan,looks great on you.

You should not be surprised MC, every time Leora comes home after being out overnight she has a bate usually within an hour or two after her arrival. If Malia has gone out overnight Leora will do a second bate  the same day. I think she only bates so often when she is home alone is because she is bored. If she were still involved with all the craft projects she had when she lived in Russia, she would have other things to do besides bate or be on the phone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

You should not be surprised MC

I´m not surprised at all,I was just trying to be funny.but the thing is,why does she have to bate when she´s been away

for a night and as they speculated yesterday with you know who,can´t you know who satisfy her?Obviously not and we

know that Paul definitely couldn´t.And we also know that Leora is an uber horny girl so I don´t think she´s bored.And it´s

not everytime she has been away she does it.It depends on her mood,sometimes I´ve been sitting here and she has just

teased us and then suddenly decided to go to sleep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The noticeable tanned complexion that is being achieved by the attractive woman known as Leora is certainly enhancing her attractiveness even more once again. She is certainly one attractive woman ! 😍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1