Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I like Luna. But she doesn't bate.....wtf? 😕

She doesn't bate YET! God how I'm looking forward to seeing that for the first time. I have a feeling it will be a bid secluded and semi-secret, it might be just as exciting as catching Martina in the act.

So a good argument going on this morning... Zak has a mean look ...curious how that manifests if he gets hyped.... so it's good he smokes weed to keep chilll and that she likes to fuck him alot ..keeps his testosterone down 

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

So a good argument going on this morning... Zak has a mean look ...curious how that manifests if he gets hyped.... so it's good he smokes weed to keep chilll and that she likes to fuck him alot ..keeps his testosterone down 

Sisne westerday they dont seem very well one with another,not very bad way but not very good also.Maybe the stress of daily life and being mode time togheter.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Sisne westerday they dont seem very well one with another,not very bad way but not very good also.Maybe the stress of daily life and being mode time togheter.

I don't think we have to worry about them. Everything seems very normal and unproblematic. 🙂

• Upvote 1

Regard house being puted in MN this looks more like like the tipical barca rlc house then an regular couples one.House already been puted MN more times than several past residnets stays toghter.If was to fix how badly the night vision cams work in bedroom that would be ok but think it isnt.Dont remember last time L&T for exemple was in MN.

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nevertheless , whatever the mood is , it doesn’t prevent RLC to put the apartment UM 😂🤣

They have cleaned up a little before the UM and even spread a little scent. I guess they have visitors.

Whether this has something to do with RLC, like an actual maintenance , I don't know.

The little argument they had in the morning was nothing daramtic. On the contrary, it is perfectly normal to have a disagreement from time to time in an relationship. Especially when you're still young.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Regard house being puted in MN this looks more like a regular barca rlc house then an regular one.House already been puted MN more times than several past residnets stays toghter.If was to fix how badly the night vision cams work in bedroom that would be ok but think it isnt.Dont remember last time L&T for exemple was in MN.

Yes, the frequency of UM in RLC has unfortunately reached a level that is really far too high.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1