Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

There are for sure issues with this apartment , there was a leaking of some kind if I remember correctly , there might be issues concerning the heating , it can be all good reasons for the apartment to go UM for the above reasons of course . But you can’t have the tenants to try and be quiet and not so noisy during the day ( of course during the common silence hours I don’t mention since it is unquestionable ) , but RLC should protect more its tenants when there are neighbors that complain when the music volume  is bit more up than normal or if they fuck , one is screaming or shouting and so on . 

Of course I say this because I speak with the safety that my house doesn’t belong to a complex or is part of a multi floor house and many apartments and there rules might apply more strict . In any case , UM for reasonable things , it is fine .. it just happens often with this apartment .

from watching them these past few weeks you can see him annoying her more and more, he doesn't leave her alone.

any chance he gets hes mocking her to her face or to his friends and the music, the music never stops.
you can see her wanting him to go away as shes getting a shower or doing something else thats personal and all he wants to do is pull a smerk and spank her.

They have been together 3 months and i don't see it lasting much longer.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, hexagon said:

from watching them these past few weeks you can see him annoying her more and more, he doesn't leave her alone.

any chance he gets hes mocking her to her face or to his friends and the music, the music never stops.
you can see her wanting him to go away as shes getting a shower or doing something else thats personal and all he wants to do is pull a smerk and spank her.

They have been together 3 months and i don't see it lasting much longer.

Not from where I'm sitting...😕

11 hours ago, sibbhultarn said:

She doesn't bate YET! God how I'm looking forward to seeing that for the first time. I have a feeling it will be a bid secluded and semi-secret, it might be just as exciting as catching Martina in the act.

Maybe she's one of those girls who does not masturbate.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she's one of those girls who does not masturbate.

With all due respect - I really hope you’re wrong! 😳

My favorite thing to catch on cam are the unicorn moments - the ones we’re not supposed to notice. Especially the girls which do not bate frequently, or openly. I don’t care much for the obvious shows, sometimes they’re entertaining enough, but the real highlights are the hidden/not so obvious ones, like Martina, Linda and perhaps at some point also Luna 😍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1