Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

After all this hours they better have fixed all the pipes,the night vision of cams in bedroom fixed and an third cam puted in guest room..or judging by how he was preparing a larger meal than usual,that was about 14:00 and they still werent eating and were layed in that rest thing with ropes in balcony kindw waiting for something.. then nothing will be fixed and its some visits😅,that actualy would be very interesting to watch but we know how this work😒.Honestly even just(and finaly)the third cam in guestroom will be worthwile of half day or even a full day in MN.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

After all this hours they better have fixed all the pipes,the night vision of cams in bedroom fixed and an third cam puted in guest room..or judging by how he was preparing a larger meal than usual,that was about 14:00 and they still werent eating and were layed in that rest thing with ropes in balcony kindw waiting for something.. then nothing will be fixed and its some visits😅,that actualy would be very interesting to watch but we know how this work😒.Honestly even just(and finaly)the third cam in guestroom will be worthwile of half day or even a full day in MN.

With their neighbors, there is certainly no one still working to improve this place after 10 pm. So it's probably more of a private break.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

By the time the cams come back on, FG will have came and gone and all you'll see is an empty fridge and a pissed off Luna. 🤣

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

By the time the cams come back on, FG will have came and gone and all you'll see is an empty fridge and a pissed off Luna. 🤣

I just wanted to post something similar about the FG guest , but you caught me on that . It might be a strong possibility that the apartment is UM due to her picking up her staff or perhaps the complains for her from RLC members and her behavior have reached the appropriate RLC department ( as they often say when they forward a mail 😂🤣😆 ) and they are dealing with the incidents ... it is rather strange as it has been mentioned that apartment is still UM even at this time , i don’t think that workers would make any overnight or overtime job to have the apartment fixed of any problems we have all observed and mentioned .

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I just wanted to post something similar about the FG guest , but you caught me on that . It might be a strong possibility that the apartment is UM due to her picking up her staff or perhaps the complains for her from RLC members and her behavior have reached the appropriate RLC department ( as they often say when they forward a mail 😂🤣😆 ) and they are dealing with the incidents ... it is rather strange as it has been mentioned that apartment is still UM even at this time , i don’t think that workers would make any overnight or overtime job to have the apartment fixed of any problems we have all observed and mentioned .

This is more likely the case

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

So many hours just so FG girl can get her suitcase from the apartment? That seems even less likely to me.

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe they all got evicted.  

I really hope not...For me, easily the best apt here. But they've had several warnings now, and don't appear to have made an effort to turn the music down, even a little bit. So can understand the neighbours...especially because they ended up getting C&Y evicted for the very same thing :huh:. I'll be absolutely gutted if Luna disappears from our screens..

• Like 2