Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B4

On 8/11/2021 at 5:21 PM, letsdothis said:

Aliens? Ghosts? Bugs flying in formation? You tell me. 
(It takes a few seconds to start in the upper left corner.)

The reflection from a Mobile Device or a tablet.  You can clearly see it started above the door before it showed in the hall coming down the stairs.  One of the tenants likes playing tricks to fool others.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The reflection from a Mobile Device or a tablet.  You can clearly see it started above the door before it showed in the hall coming down the stairs.  One of the tenants likes playing tricks to fool others.

I thought about that, too. Even thought I saw someone coming down the stairs, but maybe not. But if it was someone on the stairs, how did the light shine on the wall inside the gym where the chairs are? Light can't bend around corners without fiber optics.

Then, there's the fact that this went on for a very, very long time. Much longer than the 3.5 minutes in this video. Someone would have to have a lot of time on their hands and patience to do that for probably more than an hour. I didn't watch it all. 

I think it was aliens. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I thought about that, too. Even thought I saw someone coming down the stairs, but maybe not. But if it was someone on the stairs, how did the light shine on the wall inside the gym where the chairs are? Light can't bend around corners without fiber optics.

Then, there's the fact that this went on for a very, very long time. Much longer than the 3.5 minutes in this video. Someone would have to have a lot of time on their hands to do that for probably more than an hour. I didn't watch it all. 

I think it was aliens. :biggrin:

I don't know if there's a little balcony in that room or not.  Now when it came down the wall if the chair would have gotten slid or tossed across the room then it would be a real mystery.

• Haha 1

On 8/13/2021 at 2:39 PM, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if there's a little balcony in that room or not.  Now when it came down the wall if the chair would have gotten slid or tossed across the room then it would be a real mystery.

It's shining in from the backyard

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1