Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Martina & Alberto) #1

sercan2224

10 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Sir... This lady is a QUEEN. So it was NOT fucking.😤. You could call it making love in the kitchen 😎.. lol  🤓

Thanks for posting.. Good one my friend..

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Ulysse123 put up a better, longer version. And, while I agree Martina is a Queen, we may have to agree to disagree on the fucking. There was no lovemaking in that kitchen. It was all slam, bam thank you mam, which is fine and they both seem to like it, although I think maybe Martina is left wanting more, sometimes. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Nelly and Martina kiss and lick their pussies and give us the most beautiful lesbian show

https://mab.to/RQtS3yMFn

I guess if nelly and martina are kissing and eating pussy does that mean alberto and bogdan have to kiss and become cocksuckers?        

Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, bigbear said:

Caught this bang bang, and enjoyed it. But why didn't they block the free users like they normally do? Guess they must be having a nervous breakdown in the office.

Cheers, letsdothis.

I'm glad you liked it. I didn't know that cam was free at the time. I don't even know when it happened, but I'm glad I found it.

They've been playing musical chairs with the cams for a while. Things are almost back to normal, for the moment, except at Gina's place. I don't know what they're up to. Cheers, mate.

• Upvote 1

Seems to be a scattergun approach. Not only are many of the participants teasers, but RLC itself is doing much the same by removing at random some of the usually free rooms and giving us the occasional free look at what are normally members-only rooms.

Seems to be purely ad hoc and aimed at teasing potential new members.

Old members wouldn't care and long-time non-members would certainly be a little annoyed to suddenly miss out on seeing a couple of kitchens that have become familiar friends, albeit only temporarily excluded from them right now.

I'm sure it's not accidental as it's been happening for a week or two already and not the work of some poorly-trained intern. And some of the blue-bordered free cams showing up on the preview are in fact locked when trying to look at them, as well. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Cela semble être une approche pare-balles. Non seulement de nombreux participants sont des teasers, mais RLC lui-même fait à peu près la même chose en supprimant au hasard certaines des salles généralement gratuites et en nous donnant occasionnellement un aperçu gratuit de ce qui est normalement des salles réservées aux membres.

Semble être purement ad hoc et visant à taquiner les nouveaux membres potentiels.

Les anciens membres ne s'en soucieraient pas et les non-membres de longue date seraient certainement un peu ennuyés de manquer soudainement de voir quelques cuisines qui sont devenues des amis familiers, bien que temporairement exclus d'eux pour le moment.

Je suis sûr que ce n'est pas accidentel car cela se produit depuis une semaine ou deux déjà et pas le travail d'un stagiaire mal formé. Et certaines des caméras gratuites à bordure bleue apparaissant sur l'aperçu sont également verrouillées lorsque vous essayez de les regarder. 

Si les changements de caméras publiques sont si fréquents c'est peut-être pour réguler son audience quand les revenus sont en baisse ou en hausse ?

Dans tous les cas je n'aime pas quand RLC me coupe la diffusion pendant que j'observe une action en cours c'est très désagréable.

Vous allez me dire tu n'as qu'à payer tu ne seras plus embêté et bien non je ne paierais pas tan pis.

et puis malgré les inconvénients il peut y avoir des choses intéressantes qui se déroulent sur des diffusions en temps normal privé aux quel nous membre gratuit pouvons maintenant assisté même si c'est pendant de très courtes périodes.

If the changes of public cameras are so frequent, it is perhaps to regulate its audience when revenues are down or up?

In any case, I don't like when RLC cuts me off the broadcast while I'm watching an action in progress, it's very unpleasant.

You are going to tell me you just have to pay you will not be bothered anymore and well no I would not pay much worse.

and then despite the downsides there can be some interesting things going on on private broadcasts that we free member can now attend even if it is for very short periods of time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 3:12 AM, letsdothis said:

Thanks. Yeah, I got that much from the video. I was hoping someone maybe had more details, like how she fell, where, did anyone see it happen, etc. 

I wrote about it in the regular thread
She first fell when she was out on a skateboard and got bruises
Then the next day she slips on some rocks and hits her butt

• Like 1