Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Martina & Alberto) #1

sercan2224

On 5/3/2021 at 8:52 AM, chuck206 said:

Martina and Alberto Fuck and Shower

Early video of Martina in tub / shower. Anybody recognize the apartment?  I don't believe it is there current apartment. The vertical bar the sprayer hangs from is missing. The cabinet, counter top, and mirror are different. 

The M+A bathroom layout is the same as the earlier tenants  Corina and Sabrina. C+S had a glass shower wall to keep water in the tub, removed for M+A.

I'm fairly certain they've always been in the C & S apt. Never anywhere else. That apt has two bathrooms, one across from the kitchen and the other, I'm guessing, since I don't have a sub, in their bedroom.

Yes, it has been pointed out to me the video was made in the bathroom across from the kitchen. Martina and Alberto don't use the tub or shower in this bathroom. Don't know why.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yes, it has been pointed out to me the video was made in the bathroom across from the kitchen. Martina and Alberto don't use the tub or shower in this bathroom. Don't know why.

I originally answered you in the video topic by mistake, so I moved it to the comment topic. After I did that, I noticed someone else had answered you, too. But, since I offered a little more info, I thought I'd leave it.

The Martina and Nelly video showing up on Hotscopes and Reallifecam today.....Nelly at Martina's apartment

Hot and Real get there videos from somewhere and watermark them. Anybody know what site they got the video from....no watermark plastered across the bottom?

J'ai raté ma capture d'écran tout à l'heure je pensais filmer Martina sein nue dans la cuisine qui dansé pendant qu'Alberto donné a mangé au chien et préparé le repas et puis quand j'ai vérifié mon dossier il était vide. 😰😭

I missed my screenshot earlier I thought to film Martina naked breast in the kitchen who danced while Alberto gave ate to the dog and prepared the meal and then when I checked my file it was empty . 😰😭

J'ai dû réinitialiser mon Pc avant-hier et maintenant certains logiciels et certaines commandes ne fonctionnent plus comme avant. 😢

I had to reset my Pc the day before yesterday and now some software and some commands no longer work as before. 😢

On 5/6/2021 at 5:41 AM, letsdothis said:

Nelly and Martina lick their pussies kissing and gives us the most beautiful lesbian show

Hey. Thank you for the link. Do you have another link cuz this one is not working for me. 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🌷🌷🌷😑

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, 𝕊𝕆𝕄ℍ𝕆𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟘 said:

Hey. Thank you for the link. Do you have another link cuz this one is not working for me. 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🌷🌷🌷😑

use vlc player and the file will play

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 8:29 PM, letsdothis said:

Hi Somho. Here's another link, but the one above seems to be working just fine. I was able to preview it and download the entire file just now. But, I know weird shit sometimes happens, so I'm happy to help.

Nelly and Martina lick their pussies kissing and gives us the most beautiful lesbian show

Thank you so much sir. Finally it did work and the video is just amazing. 

• Like 1