Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

20 hours ago, bigtima77 said:

or a site other than hotscopes where I can watch videos?

20 hours ago, fuckhard1111 said:

2 h ago a sexy play between leora and paul was uploaded on the site mentioned above by you

Ouvrez les yeux !! bigtima77 et fuckhard1111 travaillent pour hotscopes ce site qui infiltre depuis trop longtemps ce forum !!!

18 minutes ago, Leora-Fan said:

In BRAVE popen genauso die Fenster auf.

Hotscopces ist einfach eine Shit Seite. Zudem werden hier meist alte Videos mit aktuellem Datum wieder hochgeladen

I get nothing at all when I am on their site.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Videos with Paul in them... Yuk.

Hey, this is when she is at her happiest! Remember that! Say what you like, but it's all true.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hey, this is when she is at her happiest! Remember that! Say what you like, but it's all true.

Was she at her happiest???  Or was she sheltered from other experiences and didn't know any better? 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Was she at her happiest???  Or was she sheltered from other experiences and didn't know any better? 

She loves him. That is what i mean. Forget Prague etc. She still loves him to this day.

And really, Krasnoyarsk didn't have all the stuff/salons/stores she now goes to every week? Nothing to do with any of that whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She loves him. That is what i mean. Forget Prague etc. She still loves him to this day.

And really, Krasnoyarsk didn't have all the stuff/salons/stores she now goes to every week? Nothing to do with any of that whatsoever.

You always love...your first love.  That she hasn't let go of Paul is unhealthy.  If they are no longer a couple, they need to part their ways. It's rare to remain friends as if they don't have a romantic/emotional attachment (not that Paul was ever romantic). 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Howard said:

You always love...your first love.  That she hasn't let go of Paul is unhealthy.  If they are no longer a couple, they need to part their ways. It's rare to remain friends as if they don't have a romantic/emotional attachment (not that Paul was ever romantic). 

Well, try telling her that! We have NO idea what is in her head. All we can do is go off what is seen and heard on camera. And right now, she is as close to him as ever, only the actual physical aspect is different. Doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Paul, all that matters is what SHE thinks. And if they are still having sometimes 7,8 calls in one day, plus late night Skype etc, what does that say? Yes - Stuff about Eva and the business is part of it, of course. But ALL about that? Come on, no. Definitely isn't. Not even close.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, try telling her that! We have NO idea what is in her head. All we can do is go off what is seen and heard on camera. And right now, she is as close to him as ever, only the actual physical aspect is different. Doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Paul, all that matters is what SHE thinks. And if they are still having sometimes 7,8 calls in one day, plus late night Skype etc, what does that say? Yes - Stuff about Eva and the business is part of it, of course. But ALL about that? Come on, no. Definitely isn't. Not even close.

I don't know the 'politics' involved. But why hasn't she gone home to visit Paul (or him to her) is puzzling.  I still hold that, after nearly 1/3 of her life on camera, she needs to get off camera to live a better all-around life.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don't know the 'politics' involved. But why hasn't she gone home to visit Paul (or him to her) is puzzling.  I still hold that, after nearly 1/3 of her life on camera, she needs to get off camera to live a better all-around life.

She can't, same as why Malia hasn't left - Restrictions. The country is still on Russia's no-go list as far as i'm aware. As soon as those restrictions are eased, you may see Paul visit, or vice versa. It could also signal Malia's departure. So far, no one knows as it's all still up in the air.