Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

21 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There are occasions when the person who calls out a supposed troll is in actual fact worse that the culprit, as is the case with the supercilious, hypocritical and infantile Pepe !

He has spent the recent years contributing very little of any substance to the forum, apart from mocking other people's efforts in his arrogant condescending manner.

For the benefit of yourself, who I have never always agreed with, but I respect your right to contribute the same as anyone else on this forum, and others who have wondered about his current supposed knowledge regarding the private life of Leora, let me inform you that he knows no more than the majority of the forum members currently, and is living of past glories.....He will try to convince and impress those willing to listen that he is privy to her innermost secrets....He isn't !!....Four years ago perhaps, but not now, although he might get a one word answer from her if he asks an occasional question...perhaps two or three times a year..... 

He will have everyone believe what he states, and should you not agree with his opinion he will make it his agenda to try and belittle you,whilst only succeeding in belittling himself, but of course only from behind the shield of anonymity..like most gutless critters.

But to allow anyone who wonders about his true feeling regarding Leora, I will gladly forward you his personal thoughts regarding her by PM, and they can then witness the hypocrisy of this toothless weasel in his own words.Whereas I, although liking her do critique her in an open manner on the forum,subjecting myself to criticism from some members if they deem it necessary, while he licks her arse and then behind her back states what he really thinks, while at the same time abusing others on the forum who post what he considers negative comments, which in truth are not much different to his own true feelings.

The reason I am doing this is fourfold. 1; I believe he breached PM protocol by mentioning something on the forum regarding a relative of yours?  2; He breached privacy protocol when he published a supposed social media contact of mine. 3; He has got to learn that most people are not impressed with his constant BS and hot air. 4; This will be my final post on CC..I will neither read,submit or respond to any further comments, with the exception of PM's 

He likes the final word, and as stated I will neither read or respond to it, but whatever he says, if you want the truth, disregard 90% of what he says as distortion, then divide what's left by 20 and what is left treat with suspicion. 

It's been a good ride and I have enjoyed the craic with the likes of Newark, Gag-Her, Aussie, SG, Brokk, Nich, Scutus, Masterchef, Pulo and yourself HFB, even though we have had a couple of disagreements.

Y'all stay safe now !!

✅ alarmed premium vector download for commercial use. format: eps, cdr, ai,  svg vector illustration graphic art design

Looks like you got someone new to stroke that ego 😁🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

There are occasions when the person who calls out a supposed troll is in actual fact worse that the culprit, as is the case with the supercilious, hypocritical and infantile Pepe !

No matter how many different opinions of Leora there are, I think this is something we can all agree with. He is among one of the worst members on this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So Leora did it and it wasn't fake but Malia is????????????????????????

SEE? BULLSHIT.

Fuck translators I just wanted to say that M should do her own thing. Unfortunately for me it always looks a bit like she wants to imitate L.

volume_up
content_copy

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, The Earl said:
Fuck translators I just wanted to say that M should do her own thing. Unfortunately for me it always looks a bit like she wants to imitate L.

volume_up
content_copy

Ok i do get that but who do you think encourages her to do it???