Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

12 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

Outside the world inhabited by the professional classes in a handful of major metropolitan...

We have a mask mandate in Illinois and hardly anyone wears a mask. If our stupid Governor J.B. (Jelly Belly) Pritzker were really concerned about Covid the obese fool would lose weight.

I think Covid testing should be reserved for only people who are showing symptoms of the virus. Testing healthy people is a waste of time and test kits. A person could test negative and five minutes later be exposed to the virus and be infected. In that event what did the test accomplish? What is our goal, to test everyone everyday? That sounds insane to me.:huh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Covid testing should be reserved for only people who are showing symptoms of the virus. Testing healthy people is a waste of time and test kits. A person could test negative and five minutes later be exposed to the virus and be infected. In that event what did the test accomplish? What is our goal, to test everyone everyday? That sounds insane to me.:huh:

Ridgerunner you have common sense, but demon 😈 crats are totally demented & lost to simply common sense.

• Sad 1