Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what is called Dictatorship.  A person has every right to leave their home whether they are vaccinated or not.

People need to grow a set and start defying the Government. Stay at home orders do not work, it's already being proven.

You little rebel you :biggrin:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.TAMPABAY.COM

“For folks that really don’t want to get vaccinated, these exemptions provide countless ways to do...

Just a goverments way of abdicating their responsibilities, well up to them and if the people accept that they will have to accept any consequences.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just a goverments way of abdicating their responsibilities, well up to them and if the people accept that they will have to accept any consequences.

In my personal view, I think all the Governments were in on it.  It was a way to kill off a lot of elderly people to free up the OAS and Old Age Pension Systems but it went a little deeper than what they thought and affected a lot of others that had underlying health issues as well.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

In my personal view, I think all the Governments were in on it.  It was a way to kill off a lot of elderly people to free up the OAS and Old Age Pension Systems but it went a little deeper than what they thought and affected a lot of others that had underlying health issues as well.

Well they ain't killed i off yet,had my booster last week, gonna be a pain in the ass for a little longer pal :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I personally believe this Virus was man made i don't believe this virus came out of thin air. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well they ain't killed i off yet,had my booster last week, gonna be a pain in the ass for a little longer pal :biggrin:

I had 2 vaccines and they're lucky they even got that from me.  I wasn't planning on getting vaccinated but my mother made me change my plans.  She told me if I didn't get vaccinated I wouldn't be going near her at all, that's the only reason I got it. If it wasn't for that I'd still be unvaccinated. 

15 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I personally believe this Virus was man made i don't believe this virus came out of thin air. 

I don't know how it was made but there's something screwy about the whole thing.  The Scientists and Governments tell people something one day and a few days later they'll give you a different story.   The Left Hand doesn't know what the Right Hand is doing.  If you trust scientists their still in the lab trying to pass the graduating class of the Bunts & Burners and Beaker Glass. Governments are not smart enough to figure anything out, they just want to steal as much tax dollars and waste as much money as possible.   The Global Monetary System is going to crash some day and the whole world will be fucked beyond recognition.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I had 2 vaccines and they're lucky they even got that from me.  I wasn't planning on getting vaccinated but my mother made me change my plans.  She told me if I didn't get vaccinated I wouldn't be going near her at all, that's the only reason I got it. If it wasn't for that I'd still be unvaccinated. 

A women with common sense...Nice one 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know how it was made but there's something screwy about the whole thing.  The Scientists and Governments tell people something one day and a few days later they'll give you a different story.   The Left Hand doesn't know what the Right Hand is doing.  If you trust scientists their still in the lab trying to pass the graduating class of the Bunts & Burners and Beaker Glass. Governments are not smart enough to figure anything out, they just want to steal as much tax dollars and waste as much money as possible.   The Global Monetary System is going to crash some day and the whole world will be fucked beyond recognition.  

I was a scientist in a lab for 40 odd years...just saying 😒

Of course, that was in the UK...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You're a ray of golden sunshine today pal hope out get out the right side of the bed tomorrow you grumpy old bastard :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: or is yer scooter out of charge :biggrin:

• Haha 4