Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
BRANDNEWTUBE.COM

Covid Vaxxers are developing A.I.D.S. (Bloodwork Proof)...

What will be next if you get the vaccine your legs and arms will fall off. Whatever you have posted is something different that the vaccine does and whatever it is It's always bad i just have to laugh at all that they can think of they will say to make you scared of what it does.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

What will be next if you get the vaccine your legs and arms will fall off. Whatever you have posted is something different that the vaccine does and whatever it is It's always bad i just have to laugh at all that they can think of they will say to make you scared of what it does.

They also laughed 😅 at the colonists when they wanted their freedom from King George 🤴 and her we are

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

I live in FLORIDA where our Governor doesn't stick his right foot up our ass, we have the freedom to decide if we want to wear a mask or take the vaccine & since we have a covid-19 survival rate of 99.5% I won't be taking the vaccine 

On 12/4/2021 at 2:43 PM, SPYING 1 said:

I live in FLORIDA where our Governor doesn't stick his right foot up our ass, we have the freedom to decide if we want to wear a mask or take the vaccine & since we have a covid-19 survival rate of 99.5% I won't be taking the vaccine 

Yes, but if masking and vax save the life of just one child, it's worth it. But wait, there's more: We can save more of our children's lives by eliminating play grounds (lightning strikes) or automobile travel. That would save more of them. Tons of them.

Yes, wrap your kid in a mattress. It's safe and easy: transmission by children to you are unlikely. In my country, vax shots are free. Even 3 times (now suggested). Do it if you want: I don't care. Having the government responsible for every aspect of your health, instead of you and your medical doctor, is dangerous as hell, but that's just more information from the racist evil white men. You should not take control of your health without government orders.

While you're at it, wrap yourself in a large mattress, too. This will prevent you from getting killed in a car wreck. Or a hurricane. At anyrate, the damage might be less and you'll stand a better chance of survival.

And then get vaxed every three months. It's free here. The government pays for it. (Don't ask who pays for the government.)

Listen to the New Science (aka, religion). Obey.

obey-eye-poster-fnl.jpg.10f2d1cd29a4decb1ee27d5298f2fd1d.jpg