Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Biden is behaving more like a despot than Trump ever did.

No he is not!!

Biden hasn't a clue what's going on.  He's a puppet with the puppeteers being Obama, Jill Biden, Nancy Pelosi (to a lesser degree), and Jamie Harrison (little known but a DNC heavyweight).  

It's truly a shame (and it speaks to the emotional instability and ignorance of the American people), that they would vote Biden because Trump hurt their feelings.

With that said, again, Biden does what he's told.  It's obvious he has a mental disability.  We can throw shade on him as much as we'd like, but he's not making policy.

17 minutes ago, Howard said:

No he is not!!

Biden hasn't a clue what's going on.  He's a puppet with the puppeteers being Obama, Jill Biden, Nancy Pelosi (to a lesser degree), and Jamie Harrison (little known but a DNC heavyweight).  

It's truly a shame (and it speaks to the emotional instability and ignorance of the American people), that they would vote Biden because Trump hurt their feelings.

With that said, again, Biden does what he's told.  It's obvious he has a mental disability.  We can throw shade on him as much as we'd like, but he's not making policy.

I agree that he is just a figure head, but his signature is on all the executive orders and legislation pushed through Congress by the Democrats so I still hold him responsible even if he doesn't know what the hell he is doing. Other names you need to add to that list are Susan Rice and Valerie Jarrett.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Have you ever taken an IQ test or you took one of those which Trump took?

Well I was paying $1.72 a gallon of diesel when our great president Trump was in the White House & now I'm paying $3.55 a gallon. Also our country has been weaken, our enemies no longer fear America