Diana (2021) Part #1

3 hours ago, GiveItATry said:

She is so funny.

I just don't like the dudes Diana parties with 

otally agree with you this dudes are stupid some of them violent  bad guest many time and now offline again when you have stifler or scott who manage a place its always shit very bad participant 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

There wasn't an ISP issue - The guy almost started a fight and then the cameras shut off. VHTV are such cheap liars. We pay too much money for the cameras to be placed so badly around the apartments and fopr the quality to be so terrible 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Diana vomited in the hallway right after they left home at 02:40,  she ran back in again, into the bathroom with her hand over her mouth, and a couple of the guys wetted washcloths and went outside with.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think Diana vomited in the hallway right after they left home at 02:40,  she ran back in again, into the bathroom with her hand over her mouth, and a couple of the guys wetted washcloths and went outside with.

riley rose critchlow vomit GIF by Anime Crimes Division

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Ijs1016 said:

There wasn't an ISP issue - The guy almost started a fight and then the cameras shut off. VHTV are such cheap liars. We pay too much money for the cameras to be placed so badly around the apartments and fopr the quality to be so terrible 

As I have said before, these are clear management problems. There was an argument in the apartment. Diana screams "No" ... and the cameras were suddenly offline.

The apartment of Diana and Benjamin must be very close to each other. Guests were quickly in the other apartment.

7 hours ago, Max_Muster said:

As I have said before, these are clear management problems. There was an argument in the apartment. Diana screams "No" ... and the cameras were suddenly offline.

The apartment of Diana and Benjamin must be very close to each other. Guests were quickly in the other apartment.

Nothing to do with management. One of those neighbours came again and they don't understand the word NO or probably нет. Can understand that they don't let the kids or Diana there for now. Probably a relocation soon. 

• Upvote 1