Recommendations for a newbie

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll be coming up on the Third Wave very soon.  Until a vaccine is in place things will always be the way they are.  Even after a vaccine people will still be masking up for at least 2 years.

Thank you for the info.  I suspect some have been sickened and recovered.  I am worried about Rejolda, who looked terrible before taking her leave.

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I'll bet you I'm the only old bastard on here that's had the vaccine😋

Nope had my first one a week yesterday and the wife this week at home👍 Had no reaction at all then again they say no sense no feeling 😂😂😂

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nope had my first one a week yesterday and the wife this week at home👍 Had no reaction at all then again they say no sense no feeling 😂😂😂

Of course we all realise that "no sense no feeling"only applies to you pal.😁👍

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

A bit :biggrin:...
1 of my daughter's a midwife, and she said it hurt a bit, it was sore for a day or so, and she had a slight temp for 24 hrs...

I'm a really lucky old git as I have meds to take,I've had needles stuck in me,medical procedures done and nothing ever seems to effect me,yeh really lucky and thankful.Someone once suggested I get my gob sewn shut but fortunately they didn't have enough thread.👍😋

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

I'm a really lucky old git as I have meds to take,I've had needles stuck in me,medical procedures done and nothing ever seems to effect me,yeh really lucky and thankful.Someone once suggested I get my gob sewn shut but fortunately they didn't have enough thread.👍😋

Well as the nurse said to me, don't worry sir you will only feel a small prick, i replied well I have been doing that for years now so no problem ::)

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well as the nurse said to me, don't worry sir you will only feel a small prick, i replied well I have been doing that for years now so no problem ::)

and that's a well known fact👍😁

Just got back online,effing power cut😬

• Haha 2