Mirukawa & Dantez

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and we should call the cat Pepik.... was that the girls name ??? I never knew who was who 

2 of the weirdest names Eliska ??? is that the girl.... too hard to remember it let alone remember how to spell it .... Perhaps Pepska could be the cats name as we won't know the sex unless they hold it's balls, or lack of, to the camera 

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

strange lookin cat!!! Looks like one of those ugly dogs to me🐕

ya  LOL..... I just saw it's tail go by when I commented ... (start of my day, no coffee is my excuse) 

so she is not tough to look at ...my old friend Henri pas would like that nice round ass ....  

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya  LOL..... I just saw it's tail go by when I commented ... (start of my day, no coffee is my excuse) 

so she is not tough to look at ...my old friend Henri pas would like that nice round ass ....  

Dog is a Boston Terrier I think.  As for the girl (Miru?  Kawa?  🤫  too long for constant reference)... little too thick for my taste, but nice long hair.

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

SHE HAS A NICE SLENDER, FIT BODY, TINY BLACK PANTIES...   and Dantez the lucky fucker has 2 pussies in the apt..... ........ 

If she's your definition of slender, I hate to see what you consider a big woman.😅

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Miss regular houses in Spain,With L&Z leaving we are left with one,they have a diferent feeling,more music and other feeling.This two cant be worstvthan prior couple(thats impossible)but looks the generic bland rlc house.If they dont go vacations every dam weekend than also will be a big improvment over last ones.Dude is talking with someone but i dont understand shitt..so back to normality🤣.Dont have any opinion about the girl because only seen her sleeping or in bed,when she gets up and takes a peoper shower and after see how she is or not then i can give opinion,as big tits fan she seems to habe relative small ones,after losing Luna will be hard to find a woman like her in site.

We loose one of the best houses in the last year

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...