Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

It is already a weird beginning 😆 In my humble opinion , the curse continues .. first live day , away from the apartment 🤨 Except ... if there’s an afternoon / evening / night job and that’s why she was sleeping the whole day .. luckily ( or the opposite ) , predictions have been made 😬🙄

Have to agree,pretty bad "opening",lets have fingers crossed that she dosnt work the nights and that dude isnt a heavy gamer..if not this situation of just him alone playing games and her out will be the norm.Lets see tomorrow and specialy weekend.If they start preparing some small "opening" party and are joined by at least one visit and house have some action,life duringbthis weekend then maybe they will end the curse.But rlc had a lot more time to bring Akeem&Asia then the Motel vacations couple and we seen how well it gone..now very short time for this couple..so its wait to see,gor sure just one thing..bad opening day.

Maybe George put some effort this time and this two are a good casting.Its possible tomorrow she wont sleep most of time and the dude doesnt plays all this hours and they stay togheter,prepare some food,some nice drinks,recieve a couple that is good friend of them and they sleep in guestroom(remember when guestroom was actualy used to guests stay😅)and the guest girl is kinda hot.Hopefully this opening its just a wrong ideia how this is and after all and in record time George did it very well this time😎.

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is already a weird beginning 😆 In my humble opinion , the curse continues .. first live day , away from the apartment 🤨 Except ... if there’s an afternoon / evening / night job and that’s why she was sleeping the whole day .. luckily ( or the opposite ) , predictions have been made 😬🙄

I think it's good to wait a few days before making any conclusions, but I think RLC casting may have failed again.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Have to agree,pretty bad "opening",lets have fingers crossed that she dosnt work the nights and that dude isnt a heavy gamer..if not this situation of just him alone playing games and her out will be the norm.Lets see tomorrow and specialy weekend.If they start preparing some small "opening" party and are joined by at least one visit and house have some action,life duringbthis weekend then maybe they will end the curse.But rlc had a lot more time to bring Akeem&Asia then the Motel vacations couple and we seen how well it gone..now very short time for this couple..so its wait to see,gor sure just one thing..bad opening day.

Wild speculation, but probably the two just moved there from russia and have no local friends. The girl's working hours situation will be most likely at prime time and I'm almost certain that Alberto has found new competition in terms of heavy gamers.

Of course, I hope I'm wrong, but after L&Z moved out, I thought it is a good idea to cancel my membership. If, contrary to my expectations, RLC will have some interesting residents in the cast again, I still can re-register.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The "Big Lebowski" ?

Hey Harley, one of my fave movies. So many memorable scenes and lines. I love when pours Donnys ashes out of the coffee can and it blows into the Dudes face.. it cracks me up every time!   STFU Donny!!!!

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Harley, one of my fave movies. So many memorable scenes and lines. I love when pours Donnys ashes out of the coffee can and it blows into the Dudes face.. it cracks me up every time!   STFU Donny!!!!

Please no spoilers even if Jeff Bridges “ kicks ass “ in the movie .. still some people here haven’t seen it - me 😬🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's one great movie that's for sure Ashley.  Yes the scene with the ashes was priceless!!  Here's a lines I love......

This aggression will not stand man

Obviously, you're not a golfer

The Dude abides

Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man

I'm the Dude, so that's what you call me.....or uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or Duderino...if you're not all into the brevity thing

At least I'm house broken

to name a few.....great movie!!

• Haha 3