Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

Another fast note and observation for this new couple , if we confirm that they are indeed Russians / Ukrainians and they aren’t let’s say Czech residents , unfortunately we need to expect a very fast becoming boring apartment as all apartments that have no social life at all... again , I do hope I am completely wrong and they prove that they can be better and worth “ to wear the shoes “ of L&Z and C&Y ☺️😇

• Like 1

Always sayed(i dont know if this new couple is like that or not)but makes no sense to open,use a intire house if its just to see a couple alone all the time.Its supose we see their daily lifes and for sure their daily lifes includes friends etc.Lets wait to see,as always this weekend will be a good first real notion of what we gona get or not.House seems cursed sinse when Susan leaved many years ago.Maybe Mirukawa&Dantez will finaly end the curse😅.

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always sayed(i dont know if this new couple is like that or not)but makes no sense to open,use a intire house if its just to see a couple alone all the time.Its supose we see their daily lifes and for sure their daily lifes includes friends etc.Lets wait to see,as always this weekend will be a good first real notion of what we gona get or not.House seems cursed sinse when Susan leaved many years ago.Maybe Mirukawa&Dantez will finaly end the curse😅.

I don't think it will happen. The apartment needs to be scrapped.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

At least for me this trick has not worked. Now I compare them to Luna & Zac and think they are a step backwards, even though there are online for only a few hours.

Errr didn't you used to like L&Z? You quickly changed your tune since they were evicted! You're a fucking enigma, Dino...🥴

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Errr didn't you used to like L&Z? You quickly changed your tune since they were evicted! You're a fucking enigma, Dino...🥴

I compared the new couple with L&Z and think the new couple is a step backwards, because there will most likely not be as good.

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I compared the new couple with L&Z and think the new couple is a step backwards, because there will most likely not be as good.

In what way are you comparing them...they've just joined. Yes there are similarities...both are couples made up of a bloke and a girl...that's about it really 😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In what way are you comparing them...they've just joined. Yes there are similarities...both are couples made up of a bloke and a girl...that's about it really 😏

The whole thing was a little more complicated. @moos54 suggest that probably RLC intentionally timed the start of M&D to coincide with the end of L&Z. I said that this trick didn't work for me because it makes me compare the two couples, even though it doesn't make sense.

I have a very good opinion of L&Z and believe that M&D are probably not an equivalent replacement. Not because I have already made up my mind about M&D, but because I have a bad opinion of RLC casting in general for their apatment. The last couple in this apartment that was good was Suzan & Hector. That was a long time ago.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The whole thing was a little more complicated. @moos54 suggest that probably RLC intentionally timed the start of M&D to coincide with the end of L&Z. I said that this trick didn't work for me because it makes me compare the two couples, even though it doesn't make sense.

I have a very good opinion of L&Z and believe that M&D are probably not an equivalent replacement. Not because I have already made up my mind about M&D, but because I have a bad opinion of RLC casting in general for their apatment. The last couple in this apartment that was good was Suzan & Hector. That was a long time ago.

Ok...I thought you liked Luna & Zac, that's what confused me...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...I thought you liked Luna & Zac, that's what confused me...

With the exception of the event when the guest obscured the cameras, I was very happy to see L&Z in that apartment.

I think RLC should get them back as soon as possible. Best would be to kick out some of the show girls to make room. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1