Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

Just now, ze81 said:

The movie is so fantastic at so many levels.A classic.big lebowski thank you GIF

Yes, I bet I have watched that movie at least 25 to 30 times.  As a matter of fact, I have recorded on my DVR and when there is nothing else on worth watching and I'm in a mood to watch a funny movie, I put the Dude on!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

RLC has never opened an apartment so quickly between two couples and I'm sure RLC put them online sooner than they expected due to having to remove Luna and Zac, even temporarily.
I don't think this is a coincidence

A lot of items in the apartment , in an order , no packages , , suggesting that they have been quite some days in the apartment before going live yesterday in my opinion .. perhaps they were supposed to get used to the apartment and the cameras for a couple of days more ( weekend ? ) before being live .. still , first day and the girl not sleeping at night in the apartment , a lot of possibilities , but , most people are right , we need to wait and see . I will say again though that it isn’t the most normal beginning we could get , it was somehow in the morning when they brought the feed live and we saw them sleeping together in bed ☺️😊

hey could we rename them Miri and Dan otherwise to complicated to type..... or MDA   ( Miri  Dan & Animal ) 

I always have to think too hard  when it's simple initials .... especially when I don;t follow all Apts .... 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The whole thing was a little more complicated. @moos54 suggest that probably RLC intentionally timed the start of M&D to coincide with the end of L&Z. I said that this trick didn't work for me because it makes me compare the two couples, even though it doesn't make sense.

I have a very good opinion of L&Z and believe that M&D are probably not an equivalent replacement. Not because I have already made up my mind about M&D, but because I have a bad opinion of RLC casting in general for their apatment. The last couple in this apartment that was good was Suzan & Hector. That was a long time ago.

Suzan was great , everyone agrees on that 😇

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good to wait a few days before making any conclusions, but I think RLC casting may have failed again.

Wild speculation, but probably the two just moved there from russia and have no local friends. The girl's working hours situation will be most likely at prime time and I'm almost certain that Alberto has found new competition in terms of heavy gamers.

Of course, I hope I'm wrong, but after L&Z moved out, I thought it is a good idea to cancel my membership. If, contrary to my expectations, RLC will have some interesting residents in the cast again, I still can re-register.

The speculation about Russia .. I sign also for that 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

A lot of items in the apartment , in an order , no packages , , suggesting that they have been quite some days in the apartment before going live yesterday in my opinion .. perhaps they were supposed to get used to the apartment and the cameras for a couple of days more ( weekend ? ) before being live .. still , first day and the girl not sleeping at night in the apartment , a lot of possibilities , but , most people are right , we need to wait and see . I will say again though that it isn’t the most normal beginning we could get , it was somehow in the morning when they brought the feed live and we saw them sleeping together in bed ☺️😊

DD, I know we don't agree on a lot of stuff when it comes to RLC vs. your life, but I love yah man!  I just wish we could see a more humorous side to Donny Darko He Man.....have some fun with us DD!!

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hey could we rename them Miri and Dan otherwise to complicated to type..... or MDA   ( Miri  Dan & Animal ) 

I always have to think too hard  when it's simple initials .... especially when I don;t follow all Apts .... 

Thank god you smoke weed!!