Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

24 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

seems the uk is the only country in lockdown🙃

Lockdown everywhere .. we have curfew on 6 big cities here from 18:00-05:00 .. insane 😂🤣 And all this with only 1050 more or less cases and around 260 people at Covid intensive care units .. so , it is worse elsewhere ( even with no reason because epidemiologists and politicians have no idea of what to do and decide ) .. but this is off topic  and won’t comment further more and apologies to rest posters  😬🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Empty place.Gona torn off rlc site for today,looking the rest of houses its just same naked girls or in langerie that soon will start the same shows all over the places.Weekend time and this is the rlc of nowdays.Good rest of weekend to everyone.

The start of Mirukawa and Dantez was even worse than with Elska and Pepik.

Pure boredom and the realization that RLC really screwed up the casting again.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Deal with it!  It's the REAL LIFE you keep clamoring for.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

If you watch at the right time you'll see them do stuff.

16 hours ago, Lurkker said:

He can't.  He cancelled sub.  He's here just to annoy everyone.

It's really annoying when people just claim something without even thinking a little bit.

Yes, I have cancelled my subscription, but my access has not yet expired. So I can definitely see that this couple is really extremely boring. 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's really annoying when people just claim something without even thinking a little bit.

Yes, I have cancelled my subscription, but my access has not yet expired. So I can definitely see that this couple is really extremely boring.

These were your words "No, I have cancelled. This is the end. ".  Can't help it if you were not exact in your words and leave the meaning up to interpretation.  So next time chose your words carefully and stop being so crabby.

6 hours ago, Lurkker said:

These were your words "No, I have cancelled. This is the end. ".  Can't help it if you were not exact in your words and leave the meaning up to interpretation.  So next time chose your words carefully and stop being so crabby.

My goodness, that's really not that difficult.

When you cancel your subsription with RLC, it only means that the automatic renewal is ended. You can then still fully access the already paid days of your payment period.

I have, as I said, ended my RLC subscription, but I will still have access to RLC for the next few days. To be honest, I don't know exactly how many days are left.