Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We want real life couples, we can't complain we get it. We can't have it both ways.

The last entrant couples have been definitely weird , Carlos and Claire I think they didn’t have anything serious before their RLC recruitment , Luna and Zac , fresh couple with only 3 months deciding and taking the risk very fast not only to live together but do it in an apartment full of cameras .. this one now , I said already from yesterday that something doesn’t fit , but I admit I was fast with my comment , nevertheless , I will insist with my opinion ☺️

Gee give them a chance mate. Been there 5 minutes.

You are right , I had also made a fast comment about Luna & Zac but that was about seeing them and mixing them with the rest of the Barcelona cast .. and even if it was a fast comment , it proved right at the most part 😂🤣 because Zac already knew some people .. I give them time for sure , but as always , I made my fast comment 😂🤣

I also read somewhere else that Dantez in a way looks like the guy that Maya had before the Russian apartments go offline 😎 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wouldn't there be an opportunity for both Prague apartments to have a get together and some time? I was thinking having them visit Leora would break the ice of having visitors that their apartment. 

Unfortunately , I don’t want to make any comment about that since I have been saying so much about this subject that it finally reached that my opinion and what I would have liked a  be wished to see , to be characterized with various adjectives .. so , let’s see what happens and if there’s any connection 

And to think we could be watching Luna,Carla,and all leaved and we get this in their place.This must atract a bunch of new paid subs,for real.Maybe weekend will be diferent and the two actualy are togheter and do something with some guests or something.

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The last entrant couples have been definitely weird , Carlos and Claire I think they didn’t have anything serious before their RLC recruitment , Luna and Zac , fresh couple with only 3 months deciding and taking the risk very fast not only to live together but do it in an apartment full of cameras .. this one now , I said already from yesterday that something doesn’t fit , but I admit I was fast with my comment , nevertheless , I will insist with my opinion ☺️

I can't say you have said you are ever admitted you are wrong.

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I can't say you have said you are ever admitted you are wrong.

I have done sometimes 😇 I will always come back and say that this was wrong judgement or anything similar .. but usually I am right 😎🤓

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have done sometimes 😇 I will always come back and say that this was wrong judgement or anything similar .. but usually I am right 😎🤓

Yep mate I know they are doomed.

So, it appears to be this pair may be a complete waste on people in the US.  She's apparently out all night and sleeping all day, and the Dan is always gaming?  If it keeps up at this pace, that apartment will be worthless.  Great that she bated already, but if the only time she's either conscious or home is in the middle of the night for viewers "across the pond", it'll be super boring.  Not sayin... just sayin.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

So, it appears to be this pair may be a complete waste on people in the US.  She's apparently out all night and sleeping all day, and the Dan is always gaming?  If it keeps up at this pace, that apartment will be worthless.  Great that she bated already, but if the only time she's either conscious or home is in the middle of the night for viewers "across the pond", it'll be super boring.  Not sayin... just sayin.

I am in Europe and its a waste also.She sleeps most of day then leaves and returns when its already very late at night,morning in Europe..the dude is in house but just playing games etc in a monitor,tv we cant even see.