B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

2 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

soirée de merde soirée Bogdan !

Speculation has it that he was out fucking Martina today.  Apparently he left the house and a little over an hour later Martina left and stayed gone for over 4 hours.  I guess he needed her as a translator again LMAO.

• Sad 1

Il y a 11 heures, ddhm a dit :

I am not a fan of “ staged “ bates but I think whoever likes to watch the girls performing , I   believe that they will admit that she is far more erotical and sensational to watch than Ginger . I don’t think Ginger had the sexuality that Aleksandra has which perhaps at the end makes her more fun and not so tired to watch even if she repeats herself ☺️😌

Every bate is staged I'm afraid , to frig off unaware of a camera ( which you are implying ) is bloody impossible. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Speculation has it that he was out fucking Martina today.  Apparently he left the house and a little over an hour later Martina left and stayed gone for over 4 hours.  I guess he needed her as a translator again LMAO.

Nah, Holly, Alek and him were all gone from the Villa around the same time.  They must have had a threesome.  Rumors also has it the cleaning lady was nowhere to be found so he must have been servicing her as part of her payment. 😇

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Nah, Holly, Alek and him were all gone from the Villa around the same time.  They must have had a threesome.  Rumors also has it the cleaning lady was nowhere to be found so he must have been servicing her as part of her payment. 😇

Now that's more like it...🤣

10 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Nah, Holly & Alek are just props for the plot.  He is really liking his special time away from the boss!!

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Glad Alek doesn't participate to ANOTHER BORING NIGHT IN B4 !! 

WHEN RLC will catch and get them ( N/B ) out of there , so the fun could be back  

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you emailed RLC support about how lame B4 has become ever since N&B have been there?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm waiting for reports of the next Martina/Nelly rendezvous. Since Bogdan banned them, they have met once for rollerblading. If that was an act of defiance, the must be setting up some plan to get together. The cold floor of a kitchen pantry must have them feeling a sense of "Unfinished Business".