B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Just checked, still using the same lighting.

Yes , now it is like she usually does , she was with lights on earlier while performing .. she was fine  today ☺️

Just now, ddhm said:

Yes , now it is like she usually does , she was with lights on earlier while performing .. she was fine  today ☺️

I don't think RLC is ever going to address the lighting issues.  Funny thing is the top cams are usually the ones with the lights on.  Notice Leora always has the lights on to draw attention.

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I don't think RLC is ever going to address the lighting issues.  Funny thing is the top cams are usually the ones with the lights on.  Notice Leora always has the lights on to draw attention.

The experts and experienced always know what they need to do ... but full lighting for me pushes me away let’s say because I always take it as a show for the cameras ( the bates i mean , that’s why I am not a fan ) , I prefer for example watching the NV earlier of Amira or the Ariana’s bates at late night .. of course , natural light I have no problem watching but it hardly ever happens 

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Newbie right?   well the villa has an Aesthetician ?? spelling ?? (beauty spa)  in a private area because they do pussy waxing and  arse  hole (as Happie Chappie calls them ) bleaching and RLC doesn't want us to see any of that.... there has many posts from members that want a camera in there to see this arse bleaching ...WHY ? because most members in here are fucking sick bastards... (Ashley 123 is the exception...she is a Dirty little contributor  !!! but not sick )  hope this solves a long standing disappointment of where does the hired help  go for so long ...

We saw Kammy get her pussy and ass hole waxed several years ago after they left B1 so showing that on RLC would not be a new thing.

1 minute ago, philo said:

We saw Kammy get her pussy and ass hole waxed several years ago after they left B1 so showing that on RLC would not be a new thing.

funny and sure nothing would surprise me of what they do or do for bonus $ or fans...

I would watch that to the last pull...ouch!! 

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She had the light on when she did a show for somebody on her phone, then turns the light off when she does her own personal bate.

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She had the light on when she did a show for somebody on her phone, then turns the light off when she does her own personal bate.

I was watching her at the thumbnails .. I believe she is the most sensational tenant currently.. the way she touches herself and her facial expressions .. priceless