B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

well i went back out with a baseball bat and laid his ass out in the road after he came at me with a snow shovel you dont fuck with me 

Am saying sorry in advance...just to be safe

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Am saying sorry in advance...just to be safe

my best friend stopped by last night we split a bottle of tequila the wife had a few beers had the best night since this fucking pandemic came along just to wake up to this,well been been day drinking since this morning i should log off before i say something stupid to someone one here(again) lol

can anyone tell me why when you have multiple cams (tabs) open and try to watch for example cam 5 (bathroom cam) in megans room and you go to a different tab but leave it open it times our and have to refresh it everytime you come back to it?  its a pain in the ass.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my best friend stopped by last night we split a bottle of tequila the wife had a few beers had the best night since this fucking pandemic came along just to wake up to this,well been been day drinking since this morning i should log off before i say something stupid to someone one here(again) lol

No Problem

If the 3 way goes ahead i will PM you just to piss you off, then go offline for a bit. 🙊🙉🙈

15 minutes ago, merz28 said:

can anyone tell me why when you have multiple cams (tabs) open and try to watch for example cam 5 (bathroom cam) in megans room and you go to a different tab but leave it open it times our and have to refresh it everytime you come back to it?  its a pain in the ass.

It's a bug after RLC quit Flash. They're working on it . It's only on cams without sound. I have asked them to turn on the sound on 2.5, but no...