B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

15 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

going out on a limb here i think Bogdan never knew what happened with M and N that first night after  he had issuses with N and Masha fooling around so why would he be okay with her fooling around with Martina,the only reason Nelly told him about it this last time is they got busted by Gina,as far as Martina telling Alburto that she had to help Bogdan for 2 1/2 hrs did you expect her to walk in and say hey i was just fucking Bogdan because he was jealous about me fucking Nelly as im my previous comments on we hear what they want us to hear comes in too all this is speculation but it all fits for me 

you are way too into this... assume everything on camera is known by all.... let it go 

um 3 hours M &N in Megans bed  ooohing  and aHHHHH ing..I imagine Bogy might have a clue

Martina  paradeing flirty at past couple parties in front of both boyfriends... stop speculating who knows what... Replays, cameras everywhere ...and they follow this forum ( esp. long timers like Bog and Alberto....its there Hollywood reviews for the big Show  (soap opera) they know they are in...

so enjoy the show and let it go ..... you are 40 50 comments on this .... 

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

When this pandemic is over and there are jobs going all over world looking to be filled I'm having a look at jobs in the Ukraine cause the amount of vacation days they seem to get are amazing. 🙂 

Probably because this is their job. 😏

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Probably because this is their job. 😏

Well, look before the pandemic. Typical stay was 3 months. 

You cannot blame them for their longer stays during a pandemic.

EDIT: Especially as their jobs have likely disappeared during the pandemic like in a lot of other countries.