B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

36 minutes ago, misterme said:

Yes I too was admiring Gina's works but where did they all go to? Disappeared?

Newbie right?   well the villa has an Aesthetician ?? spelling ?? (beauty spa)  in a private area because they do pussy waxing and  arse  hole (as Happie Chappie calls them ) bleaching and RLC doesn't want us to see any of that.... there has many posts from members that want a camera in there to see this arse bleaching ...WHY ? because most members in here are fucking sick bastards... (Ashley 123 is the exception...she is a Dirty little contributor  !!! but not sick )  hope this solves a long standing disappointment of where does the hired help  go for so long ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

There may be a new blind spot they found by cam 3-18.  May be an exit to the outside.

Yes, this is where they go to get off camera when it's not so cold they have to go in the garage. There are plenty of blind spots in that villa. The fitness room was one for 3 years. 🙂 

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Newbie right?   well the villa has an Aesthetician ?? spelling ?? (beauty spa)  in a private area because they do pussy waxing and  arse  hole (as Happie Chappie calls them ) bleaching and RLC doesn't want us to see any of that.... there has many posts from members that want a camera in there to see this arse bleaching ...WHY ? because most members in here are fucking sick bastards... (Ashley 123 is the exception...she is a Dirty little contributor  !!! but not sick )  hope this solves a long standing disappointment of where does the hired go for so long ...

What me saying butt sound better? 🙂 

5 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Has there been any proof that N&B are anything more than just property managers/custodians besides just hearsay and speculation about them controlling this and that?

I've heard him say, "This is my House"

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

What me saying butt sound better? 🙂 

you sir,  have earned the right around here,  to say whatever the fuck you want... but for me personally I never cared for Butt... arse is what a gentleman uses and that is what surprised me coming from you......  I always thought you were an ass man but once again henri pas owns that title 

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you sir,  have earned the right around here,  to say whatever the fuck you want... but for me personally I never cared for Butt... arse is what a gentleman uses and that is what surprised me coming from you......  I always thought you were an ass man but once again henri pas owns that title 

I've always been a gentleman. 🙂 That's why I'm surprised you are surprised to realised it. 🙂 

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I've always been a gentleman. 🙂 That's why I'm surprised you are surprised to realised it. 🙂 

just trying new material and it seems you are the only one around to joke around with.... there are no surprises here right