B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

dude i dont want to hear it ,my asshole stepson who got pissed the other night when he knocked on my door at 11 at night and me and the wife were busy he got pissed left slammed my brand new storm door so hard it shattered the handel so told him he had to pay for it and not to come around again well he showed up this morning again i threw him off my pourch ended up fighting came back in my house then heard him smashing up the new car me and my wife just got causeing several thousand dollars damage and we only have liability insuance so we are fucked so tell me how bad your day is bet i got you beat

Sounds like your stepson needs a good ass kicking to me!!

If Aleksandra doesn’t change whatever lighting she has in her room while making her show , whatever creativity or sensitivity she wants to give , for RLC viewers it is simply unwatchable with the NV going on and off .. let’s hope that anyone RLC responsible will put some words on her for that 😡

• Like 1

going out on a limb here i think Bogdan never knew what happened with M and N that first night after  he had issuses with N and Masha fooling around so why would he be okay with her fooling around with Martina,the only reason Nelly told him about it this last time is they got busted by Gina,as far as Martina telling Alburto that she had to help Bogdan for 2 1/2 hrs did you expect her to walk in and say hey i was just fucking Bogdan because he was jealous about me fucking Nelly as im my previous comments on we hear what they want us to hear comes in too all this is speculation but it all fits for me 

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

going out on a limb here i think Bogdan never knew what happened with M and N that first night after  he had issuses with N and Masha fooling around so why would he be okay with her fooling around with Martina,the only reason Nelly told him about it this last time is they got busted by Gina,as far as Martina telling Alburto that she had to help Bogdan for 2 1/2 hrs did you expect her to walk in and say hey i was just fucking Bogdan because he was jealous about me fucking Nelly as im my previous comments on we hear what they want us to hear comes in too all this is speculation but it all fits for me 

oh while im at it all Nelly did with Masha is lay there and let Masha have a few licks more of a show than anything and when Nelly went home Bogdan was not happy at all but now guys would have us think he was okay with that passionate as hell shit between N and M and you people think i smoke too much weed and drink a bit to much but i can see this bullshit lol

50 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Well said. However, I recall that both Masha and one of her girlfriends ate Nelly out together. I was told that Nelly has been doing girls since she, Dasha and Masha were youngsters together so Bogdan is hardly shocked but is surely jealous. LOL

• Like 1