B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If we see Amira at a threesome show ... well , the psychologist papers / diplomas need to be burnt 😂🤣

Look at the faces of the girls, you can see how annoyed they are. None of them wants to be there. Do you really have fun watching them torture themselves through the night just for some bonus money?!?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Look at the faces of the girls, you can see how annoyed they are. None of them wants to be there. Do you really have fun watching them torture themselves through the night just for some bonus money?!?

They can simply call an Uber and leave ... I guess the money is a good reason for them to stay 

Edit ; I will ask you again the question I usually do when we extend our talks ... why are you keep on watching it ? Or why are you keep on commenting here ? What do you think you will achieve ? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm just saying that I think it's a shame. People like you made RLC as bad as it is today.

Totally out of order there Alladino...Tread carefully my friend, because you could easily be ripped to bits after comments like that...just saying 😏

If you don't like something,,,don't watch, go to a different apt, of do something more useful

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, what I mean is, why can you think something like that is good?

It is Saturday night , I watched two football games earlier , two Mr.Robot episodes and instead of being at a bar  with my friends on a Saturday night , having some drinks , flirting and just doing normal life things ,without being my decision , I am forced to be inside my house because of curfew and not being able to go anywhere ..and before saying something more , I am a single guy at the moment and therefore watching RLC keeps me entertained because i have fun watching all these characters ,  analyzing them and thanking them for contributing to my escape from the stupid times we live 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What I can't understand is why YOU are still there...🥴

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Totally out of order there Alladino...Tread carefully my friend, because you could easily be ripped to bits after comments like that...just saying 😏

If you don't like something,,,don't watch, go to a different apt, of do something more useful

hes here coz its busy, u must know what hes like

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Real life on RLC is finished. There is only bullshit show after bullshit show. I'm not being offensive, but I think it's sad to see how people go for this shit.

How they convince themselves that the girls are having fun, although one look at their faces is enough to see the opposite.

• Upvote 1