B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

2 minutes ago, utc said:

She's got a boyfriend the whole time...this guy. They've been facetiming since she rejoined..

I don’t know personally if it has been this guy since the beginning , we have seen her welcoming also other guys in B2 , kissing with one and trying to participate at shows with A&L , suggesting that it wasn’t anything serious ... last days seem that they are dedicated to this “ new “ on cameras guy 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nevertheless, it is a pity that you find this nonsense acceptable.

It's the repetition of the same bullshit show which they now give two or three times a week. The only person really having fun is to stupid to understand that girls would not be there if they weren't paid by RLC.

The whole thing is just sad, unrealistic and an insult from RLC to its customers.

Everyone has the choice to watch what he / she finds entertaining and amusing . No one is forcing anything to others .. that’s why it is a subscription site and not free internet whatsoever 

Just now, ddhm said:

Everyone has the choice to watch what he / she finds entertaining and amusing . No one is forcing anything to others .. that’s why it is a subscription site and not free internet whatsoever 

I'm just saying that I think it's a shame. People like you made RLC as bad as it is today.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I'm just saying that I think it's a shame. People like you made RLC as bad as it is today.

What can I do ? Put me on fire to burn 🥳 You can go and make all the same complains at the L&M thread where the “gatekeepers”  there won’t go into this constructing at the end back and forth chat we have