Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

1 minute ago, philo said:

That's what makes some women turn to other women. Martina is at least a one hour woman. It you can't hang then you need to call Tyrone. 

thats why i said it might be coke makes you horny but makes it hard to cum like i said i loved it fuck for 3 or 4 hours sometimes 

3 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

In that respect he is in the same boat as Paul with Leora who he often failed to satisfy despite a loving relationship. Energy drained too soon and putting his own needs first is the short answer.

That's both the short and the long of it.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

OT.  Bogdan should liaison with Martina more often.  With him gone from the Villa the girls are a lot freer with the flashing in the kitchen.  Even with Nelly around.

well everyone said he should get out of the villa we just didnt think it could be with Martina now wouldnt that be one hell of a be carefull what you wish for if that is what happened 

23 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

In that respect he is in the same boat as Paul with Leora who he often failed to satisfy despite a loving relationship. Energy drained too soon and putting his own needs first is the short answer.

OMG did you see my post comparing them to each other and how M and A are looking more like L and P with the guy with his face in a screen sure L and P still had sex a lot on cam like M and A but it was doomed and people could see it well im making the same call again

• Upvote 1

didnt i hear Nelly vaps now Martina vaps Nelly and Bogdan do coke now we see Martina doing lines Nelly is learning Martina's language and Martina is learning Nelly's language if the posts i have seen are right well i saw her doing lines the rest i read here it is all kinda wierd 

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

OMG did you see my post comparing them to each other and how M and A are looking more like L and P sure L and P still had sex a lot on cam but it was doomed and people could see it well im making the same call again

Similar thing happened with Masha and Sasha. They had the best fucking on the internet for several years. Then Masha met TK (Dick) and he taught her how to make love...Then Dasha taught Sasha the same lesson. Nobody saw it coming. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

OT.  Bogdan should liaison with Martina more often.  With him gone from the Villa the girls are a lot freer with the flashing in the kitchen.  Even with Nelly around.

Bogdan was in tears when he learned that Nelly had hooked up with Martina.. so now the theory is it's ok for him to have flings but not Nelly?   Best thing that can happen in B4 is for Bogdan and Nelly to pack their bags and go back to Russia.. 

• Upvote 2