Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Stranger than that...Martina fucked Nelly on the floor of the kitchen pantry at the villa for an hour during a party! Who is going to believe that?

Everyone since they were all bitching about them hiding it from their prying eyes.

Maybe if we all ask nicely of RLC, they'll add thermo and infrared capabilities to the cams so we can see through walls.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mingo said:

martina just grabbed a 6 pack of beer and some treats and went out.. it's 21:35 there, isn't there a curfew at 22:00? 

so she left 25 minutes before curfew and she has been gone for 3 1/2 hours now so we might not see her till morning at this rate,oh this is the part where i post this and she walks in 5 minutes later lol

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so she left 25 minutes before curfew and she has been gone for 3 1/2 hours now so we might not see her till morning at this rate,oh this is the part where i post this and she walks in 5 minutes later lol

She didnt get in until close to 6AM on Saturday. Dont know how that fits in with the curfew.

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina runs on Martina time.  Curfews mean nothing when you have Bogdan as your chauffeur.