Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

On 3/12/2021 at 12:05 AM, ddhm said:

30 years old , perfect .. hope only the best for her 😇

** I never realised she was as old as that.  She looks more like early-to-middle 20's ... however, 30 or not, she still has an attractive face and a good figure for her age, and not a hint of cellulite.

BTW, who told you she was 30 - beware of this forum's rumour mill, a lot of it's down to idle speculation (not always accurate) ... remember [several months ago] M&A's dog, Lucky, had 'sadly passed away'  🙄

It's interesting to note that Masha has suddenly regained her popularity, and is now 'star of the show' [don't know if she's now superseded the all-powerful Leora].  It's not that long ago, we were being told that she was boring and useless, and should leave [i.e. in lockdown, then injured leg] ... then, one Sunday evening, she was seen having a torrid sex session with a coloured man in the kitchen [are we allowed to say 'coloured' in these PC obsessed times], after that event, she had gained brownie points and was back in play.  It's rather sad that any girl here gets decried and told to leave if they don't cum come up with the sexual goods.  😧

46 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** I never realised she was as old as that.  She looks more like early-to-middle 20's ... however, 30 or not, she still has an attractive face and a good figure for her age, and not a hint of cellulite.

BTW, who told you she was 30 - beware of this forum's rumour mill, a lot of it's down to idle speculation (not always accurate) ... remember [several months ago] M&A's dog, Lucky, had 'sadly passed away'  🙄

Masha is my all time favorite tenant and the reason I started watching RLC when i first saw her back in early 2016 having a hell of a sexual performance with her BF at that time , Sasha . 

Observation then helps knowing and learning more about your favorites , the recent age proof I personally recall , it is last year and before Italy becomes worldwide trending news as soon as the deaths to virus started exploding and leading them to lockdown ,she had her birthday in one more of her famous and full of inviting guests parties , she was called by her real name that time repeatedly and she had the candles on her birthday cake . 

I can talk about Masha for hours and write one long post after the other 😂🤣😂🤣 So , Masha it is ☺️

On 3/11/2021 at 2:39 PM, ddhm said:

Welcome to Babi ( and her incredible ass 😋😋

** Yes, Babi ... It's no secret that Masha's 2 cats and Babi didn't dig each other.  I saw potential carrier, Babi, at Masha's place recently; the 2 ladies were standing at the breakfast bar and The Baker (dark cat) suddenly jumped onto the bar and stretched its head out towards Babi's face (as if to say, "Let's call a truce, and make up, Babi").  She just looked at it and stood back (as if to say, "You keep away from me, you're creepy, You" 😆That cat IS weird - and I think it's possibly a sexual predator.  😯

P.S. ... I don't think the white cat would've been very pleased if he'd known that The Baker had been making peace overtures to the 'evil' Babi  😾

28 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

It's interesting to note that Masha has suddenly regained her popularity, and is now 'star of the show' [don't know if she's now superseded the all-powerful Leora].  It's not that long ago, we were being told that she was boring and useless, and should leave [i.e. in lockdown, then injured leg].  It's rather sad that any girl here gets decried and told to leave if they don't cum come up with the sexual goods.  😧

Masha never lost any popularity , she just had a really bad ( and unlucky ) year last year which came as a continuation of big changes in her personal life . But , she never gave up in anything and for me , as a viewer and fan , i appreciate even more her total respect and attitude towards the subscribers for all the content she has , is and I am sure will keep providing . 

2 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Yes, Babi ... It's no secret that Masha's 2 cats and Babi didn't dig each other.  I saw potential carrier, Babi, at Masha's place recently; the 2 ladies were standing at the breakfast bar and The Baker (dark cat) suddenly jumped onto the bar and stretched its head towards Babi's face (as if to say, "Let's call a truce, and make up, Babi").  She just looked at it and stood back (as if to say, "You keep away from me, you're creepy, You" 😆That cat IS weired - and I think it's possibly a sexual predator.  😯

P.S. ... I don't think the white cat would've been very pleased if he'd known that The Baker had been making peace overtures to the 'evil' Babi  😾

I also don’t like cats and pets generally inside the apartment , so , maybe Babi has the same issues 😁

• Haha 1

Noticed an incongruous hammer lying on masha's table in living-room 🔨 I must say I found this to be somewhat disturbing.  Could it be a murder weapon?  Done by Masha in the living-room, with the hammer 😄.  Haven't seen The Music Man around lately - not implying anything 🤨.  If anything untoward has happened, we'll just have to put it down to covid - that virus covers a multitude of sins 😄.  Maybe the white cat knows something ... come to think of it, I haven't seen Babi for a few days 😧.   

• Like 1