Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

Summer is coming , it is the the time for everyone to go to the beach and enjoy , if she’s in Barcelona , what better place than having a great life .. but also if she’s still with Taylor , Sardegna is a great place as well 😇

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Cute guest girl she reminds me of the  nice guests girls C&Y usted to have all the time.Only lips girl isnt attractive(in my tastes of course).

You mean Babi , one of the last year's Barcelona cast . She exaggerated with her lips and I also don’t like it . But she’s a really cool and funny girl 😇

4 minutes ago, Benny19 said:

Hello fans; from Masha, is the guy with the beard no longer with his girlfriend? Since he was always alone in the last few days?

GF is probably not in Rome at the moment
job, training or something 🤷‍♂️

Ce n'est pas la fille métisse vue à B4 copine de Babi chez Masha ?

Elle parle plusieurs langues il me semble donc le français

Isn't that the mixed-race girl seen at B4, Babi's friend at Masha's?

She speaks several languages so it seems to me French

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Regardless of how you look at it, DD, they're not adhering to Covid guidelines, and even breaking the law. You say that Masha's respected the rules...I'm not sure what rules you're reading, because, as far as I'm aware, neither Babi or Guitar man should be there...Like Curly shouldn't be in B4, because he isn't part of their bubble, and who knows how many people he's been mixing with...
Being able to 'live' next to someone with flu, HIV or whatever, isn't the issue here...it's the transmissibility! The virus will never be under control if everyone had this attitude towards it...
Certain aspects of 'LIFE' has to go on the back burner till the pandemic IS under control...which it certainly isn't right now.

This is really the wrong thread to discus this, but I'm fed up with discussing it anyway...

As I said, the parties will still go ahead, so I'll no doubt watch them, but I won't moan on about the Covid issues anymore, and whether they should take place or not...

Just my take on it...

well said!!

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Some kind of get together....I think. Can't see shit with that blue light.  Hay, here's a thought, turn on a freekn light bulb. This is a voyeur site correct?

It's her friend, Babi's, birthday...