Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

1 minute ago, philo said:

I once saw Sasha pull Masha out of the private bathroom. She had been in there with three guys for about twenty minutes. She tried to get one guy to fuck her on the bed while the bedroom door was open and people were in and out. When she started taking off his clothes he looked up at the camera and backed out. 

I remember also some years ago there was a party that made Dasha very angry. this girl is really bitch, Sasha got lucky to meet Dasha and go back to russia and leave this bitch alone in italy

And since I haven’t been following the conversation and need to catch up , it is the 3rd or 4th visit of the BF of Masha’s friend without her , do we have knowledge if they have broke up ? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And since I haven’t been following the conversation and need to catch up , it is the 3rd or 4th visit of the BF of Masha’s friend without her , do we have knowledge if they have broke up ? 

My guess is that there are very few people that Masha invites to her apartment that she has not slept with off camera...men and women.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The girl was looking for an apartment in Prague a couple of weeks ago.

She finally rented one and mentioned that the luggage would arrive on march 10th, and she would move on march 11th.

No signs of breakup before moving.

Just now, philo said:

My guess is that there are very few people that Masha invites to her apartment that she has not slept with off camera...men and women.

I can’t speculate for such a comment , it might be true and the opposite .. Personally , I don’t find any mistake either way .. what’s the problem with any of that  ? It is her life , her choices and decisions ... I can only say that constantly and through the whole years we watch her , she is the only one that you can always expect the unexpected .. and for me , this is what I love to watch .. it isn’t a show , it is just crazy things happening in a party where alcohol and whatever substances are consumed 😇

At the end , shows people don’t like .. new relations happening on camera people don’t like .. now we have real life at its best and still people complain .. i can’t understand honestly .. top cam with Leora and Malia next to the other seems what makes this people horny and crazy to watch 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

My vote would always be for Masha if I had to choose her amongst all apartments if any action was happening at the same time because I know that at Masha’s will always be something to discuss for any reason . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And to add something more , I could bet without any risk that everyone who comments here tonight would love to see Masha have her brains fucked out by the guy who she was seducing in her bedroom earlier .. because even at this , sex , she is the total machine and perhaps the greatest performer . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

The girl was looking for an apartment in Prague a couple of weeks ago.

She finally rented one and mentioned that the luggage would arrive on march 10th, and she would move on march 11th.

No signs of breakup before moving.

Ahh , excellent information .. i kind of remembering now a Prague mention .. well , who knows , another way too easy for RLC candidate to be recruited in Prague 😉😉🥳😎

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t speculate for such a comment , it might be true and the opposite .. Personally , I don’t find any mistake either way .. what’s the problem with any of that  ? It is her life , her choices and decisions ... I can only say that constantly and through the whole years we watch her , she is the only one that you can always expect the unexpected .. and for me , this is what I love to watch .. it isn’t a show , it is just crazy things happening in a party where alcohol and whatever substances are consumed 😇

At the end , shows people don’t like .. new relations happening on camera people don’t like .. now we have real life at its best and still people complain .. i can’t understand honestly .. top cam with Leora and Malia next to the other seems what makes this people horny and crazy to watch 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

My vote would always be for Masha if I had to choose her amongst all apartments if any action was happening at the same time because I know that at Masha’s will always be something to discuss for any reason . 

I'm not asking you or anyone else to speculate. i also am not asking you to validate my comment. You have neither the experience or the authority.

• Confused 2