Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

Masha more and more back in a socializing life  the last 2-3 weeks with the repeated daily visits of her friend , today Babi again . I would say that since her birthday , much more action happening in her apartment than the previous months. Perhaps the change of atmosphere due to positive vaccination news and life trying to get back in normal , maybe also then a change of her psychology as well. 

Always happy watching a smiley , relaxed and cheerful Masha ☺️😇 And the visits of so many people becoming a habit once again slowly . Let’s hope that this will be the last period of restrictions concerning pre Easter period and after that a more normal life will be able for her the following months . 

• Like 2

This reminds me of when i did my tats..first half hour or wo its all ok..no big pains..then starts hurting more and more..like someone its cutting your skin with a blade on fire time after time..😅.Masha is a true artist,always tiking in things to do,make changes to stuff etc.What we need its couples houses with residents that are active and social as Masha,that way we would have something to watch in rlc with minimal good prequency.Just one exemple..the new couple..its weekend time ad dont expect shitt of them,but with Masha..something interesting can happen anytime.Kudos for her.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This reminds me of when i did my tats..first half hour or wo its all ok..no big pains..then starts hurting more and more..like someone its cutting your skin with a blade on fire time after time..😅.Masha is a true artist,always tiking in things to do,make changes to stuff etc.What we need its couples houses with residents that are active and social as Masha,that way we would have something to watch in rlc with minimal good prequency.Just one exemple..the new couple..its weekend time ad dont expect shitt of them,but with Masha..something interesting can happen anytime.Kudos for her.

Can’t wait to see Masha going back to her normal social activities as soon as the Catholic easter is gone and activities in Italy  will be opening more and more . I am expecting a “ wild “ Masha , luckily no injuries like last year or unfortunate incidents and either a trip from her to Barcelona once again or familiar faces visiting her . An exciting year for the 30th years celebrations 😎🥳